- £547 per week
- £78 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Garden or courtyard
- On-street parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Relax in style at this 5-star Nefyn accommodation, with everything you need within walking distance. Join the scenic Coastal Path within 100 meters of your doorstep, stroll down to the beach (500 meters), enjoy the highly recommended tea room and restaurants, the village pubs (including a microbrewery) and the convenience of having a village shop just round the corner.
Beautifully renovated from what was previously a post office, Hen Bost Nefyn offers a highly convenient base to enjoy the North Wales coast at its best. From scenic cliff-top golf and the third best beach-pub in the world to picturesque seaside villages, Bardsey Island and endless attractions.
A beautiful and welcoming open plan room with a Kitchen / Diner and Lounge area.
Modern, high quality and fully equipped kitchen. This includes an induction hob and fan oven, a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and fridge/freezer. You will also benefit from having a wine cooler and a large peninsular breakfast bar complete with luxurious leather stools. The dining area sits in front of a large window with plenty of natural light and includes an extendable dining table and 4 chairs.
The lounge area features an inviting leather sofa which converts into a double fully sprung bed, on request (extra £20), along with a wall mounted Smart 32” TV, wifi enabled.
Beautiful bedroom with a double bed, 2 bedside tables and lamps, double fitted wardrobe, ample storage and wall mounted TV.
Shower room - Under floor heating, fully tiled, walk-in shower with screen, vanity unit with sink, WC and mirrored storage cupboard.
Front Terrace area with table and chairs. This Nefyn accommodation also enjoys the benefit of having all the village's amenities on the doorstep, along with the coastal path which leads you to the sandy beach just 500 meters away.
- Welcome Pack including Bara Brith, wine, milk, tea & coffee on arrival
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Cot, high chair and steraliser available on request
- Iron & ironing board provided
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- Street parking
- Other items provided include...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths / scourers, tin foil, cling film and hand soap.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls, miniature shampoo / shower gels.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.