Sandpipers is a well-presented semi-detached single storey property situated in an elevated position in the village of Mynytho, a short drive to the desirable seaside villages of Abersoch (2 miles) and Llanbedrog (1.5 miles) and their attractive sandy beaches, restaurants and cafes. The house benefits from a lovely living area with large kitchen, dining area and bright and airy lounge which leads to a decked balcony with far reaching uninterrupted sea and countryside views. The balcony is perfect sun soaked spot to enjoy from sunrise to sunset. A further lower level small lawn garden with further raised decking creates a private relaxation space to while away the hours.
The stylish bungalow with pretty coastal touches throughout sleeps 2 guests in an elegant bedroom and offers a modern bathroom. A real couples retreat, Sandpipers allows you the chance to get away from it all yet enjoy all the fabulous Llŷn Peninsula has to offer close by.
Sandpipers welcomes up to two small/medium pets by arrangement.
- light and airy spacious living area with lovely coastal touches throughout, comfortable sofa, faux leather armchair, flat screen TV and DVD player set on a painted wooden TV unit, coffee tables and patio doors leading on to the rear decked balcony with sea and countryside views, outdoor bistro dining set and well-maintained enclosed garden below
- large modern fitted kitchen with electric hob, grill & oven, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine
- dining area with painted wooden extending dining table and 2 coordinating chairs
- hallway with coat hangers, shoe rack and further cupboard with hanging space
- bedroom 1 - pretty king size bedroom with coastal touches, painted white wooden framed bed with coordinating chest of drawers and bedside tables
- modern bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and electric heater
- lovely large rear decked balcony with bistro style outdoor table and chairs, far reaching sea and countryside views, ideal for watching the sunrise with a morning coffee through to a sundowner cocktail
- small enclosed rear lawn garden with further raised patio and outdoor stools and table
- front parking space for 1 vehicle
- lovely small rear enclosed lawn garden and decked balcony with stunning views
- bed linen and tea towels provided
- Tea, Coffee and Sugar will be there for your arrival
- spacious and bright kitchen, dining, lounge area
- Ironing board, iron and clothes airer
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- Up to two small/medium sized pets welcome by arrangement @ £50 per week
- allocated parking for 1 car
- no smoking
- there is one step into the property so it may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi unavailable
- Bed Linen Provided
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.4 mile from a shop
- 1.4 miles from the nearest pub
- 2.2 miles from the coast
Had a fantastic week staying here - cottage is lovely and views are amazing. The weather was far better than expected (given the rest of Britain was flooded...) and we even managed enough sunshine to go swimming a few times. Some of the best beaches in Wales (esp. Porth Iago) and a good location to stay at to visit them all. Definitely would like to come back again.Keren and Jake - 15th June 2019
Despite the weather, it's been lovely to be back in Abersoch again and Sandpipers has been the ideal place for us to stay. The view has varied depending on cloud cover, but it is fabulous. Thank you.Jo and Andy Page - 31st May 2019
This is the first time we've ever stayed in Abersoch in a place that is not our own. We felt right at home here from the beginning. Gorgeous views to wake up to every morning. Both of us and the dogs had a fab time and would love to stay here again at some point in the future.Mrs Julie Ryan - 29th August 2018
Lovely bungalow, lovely views, lovely holiday, lovely weather (a bonus). We will be coming here again, overall a really good time. Thank you. Vivian and Brian Aves - 18th August 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...