- £702 per week
- £100 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Preferred changeover day: Saturday
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Plas y Graig is a spacious detached house, set in the small, quiet village of Mynytho, near the southern coast of the Llyn Peninsula and just outside the popular holiday resort of Abersoch. With a sociable open-plan kitchen/diner, beautifully appointed lounge with a homely wood burning stove and doors opening onto the garden, the house offers smart and comfortable holiday accommodation for 6 people. It is close to the village post office and convenience store, and The Ship Inn, where you can get a bite to eat, is less than a mile away. Further opportunities for shopping and eating out can be found a few miles away in Abersoch and Llanbedrog.
Mynytho is a superb location for walkers, with easy access to the Welsh Coastal Path and stunning views out to sea toward St Tudwals’ islands. Outdoor activities are well catered for locally, whether it's golf, fishing or exploring the great choice of beautiful local beaches. For those that enjoy a bit of history, there's Criccieth Castle and Plas yn Rhiw, a National Trust manor house with an ornamental garden and wonderful views, just a short drive away.
- Lounge: Leather sofas, log burner and Smart TV. French doors open out to a decked area and a view out towards the sea in the distance.
- Sitting room: Sofa, TV and games unit, inc Wii console.
- Kitchen/Diner: Modern kitchen with an electric cooker/hob, microwave, fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar and dining table with seating for 6.
- Utility Room/Boot room: Washer/dryer and sink unit.
- WC: WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, bedside tables and lamps, large double aspect windows.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, bedside tables and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, bedside table and chest of drawers.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, hand wash basin, WC.
- Garden to all 4 aspects, decking to side with table and seating to eat alongside with outdoor sofa/cushions. Lawned area with pleasant views.
- Heating and electricity: Included. Central heating.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot and high-chair: Not provided.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: Not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains supply.
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars.