Pen y Greigwen is a pretty traditional Welsh stone cottage, which has been loving refurbished with lovely coastal touches throughout.
Well located, in the heart of Mynytho, Pen y Greigwen is close to a local convenience store and just a short drive to the beaches and renowned amenities in Abersoch and Llanbedrog.
Pen y Greigwen sleeps 5 guests in 3 bedrooms, with a family shower room and further en suite bathroom, and offers a very good standard of family accommodation. The interior is decorated with lovely beach style finish and the theme echoed in the pretty enclosed gravelled courtyard.
Pen y Greigwen benefits from free WiFi/broadband.
- large kitchen/dining room fitted in a modern cream kitchen with high level table and bar stools for 5 people. Kitchen includes extensive storage, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, Belfast sink and washing machine
- stylish lounge with comfy leather sofa and coodinating leather armchair, traditional rocking chair and occasional deck chair, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, shelving with books, operational multi-fuel burner, front door leading to gravelled courtyard, dual aspect windows
- bedroom 1 - master ensuite - stylish room with white framed double bed, wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables, occasional chair, dual aspect windows, spacious en suite with bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC
- family shower room - corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - double bedroom - coastal room with white framed double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables
- bedroom 3 - single bedroom - cosy room with single bed, extensive built in wardrobes (NB: guests need to step over the end of the bed to reach the built in wardrobes)
- Pen y Greigwen is approached from the side car parking area through a wooden gate, when closed this creates a full enclosed safe gravelled courtyard for children
- pretty gravelled front and side private courtyard with outside garden table and chairs
- ample off road parking for 2 cars
- WiFi/broadband included
- storage heating, electrical heaters and multi-fuel burner
- fresh bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- pretty gravelled enclosed garden
- off road parking
- families only
- strictly no pets
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.1 mile from a shop
- 1 mile from the nearest pub
- 1.9 miles from the coast
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|3rd June 2017 - 8th July 2017||£525.00|
|8th July 2017 - 22nd July 2017||£630.00|
|22nd July 2017 - 2nd September 2017||£725.00|
|2nd September 2017 - 9th September 2017||£525.00|
|9th September 2017 - 21st October 2017||£475.00|
|21st October 2017 - 28th October 2017||£525.00|
|28th October 2017 - 23rd December 2017||£420.00|
|23rd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£725.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
Very good cottage and overall pleased with the condition, the furnishings and the location. Mrs M Vaughan - 23rd April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.