Helsian is a detached property, which combines a spectacular location and exceptional views with generous family accommodation. With a fabulous kitchen and spacious family bathroom with feature bath, Helsian is not to be missed.
Situated in a lovely location just outside Abersoch, Helsian is approached along a quiet, private lane leading to a small number of houses. The views from Helsian are a real feature of the property and provide a marvellous setting for the house at any time of year - literally panoramic from Pwllheli to the east sweeping across Cardigan Bay to Snowdonia and Harlech and towards Abersoch in the west.
The local post office and general store is a short walk away. Llanbedrog village is a 3 minute drive, with its choice of family pubs and local shops. The beach with its coloured huts belongs to the National Trust.
This property sleeps a total of 6 guests, 3 in 2 downstairs bedrooms (one double and a single) and a further large bedroom upstairs which sleeps 3 in two areas.
Helsian benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- front door into hallway with cloaks cupboard and storage
- light and spacious living room with dual aspect windows and stunning views across Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay. Sofas, chairs, LG flatscreen TV with Satellite channels, DVD, gas flame effect fire, patio door to sun balcony
- large fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, breakfast bar and far reaching views across the bay to Snowdon beyond
- dining room with oak table and chairs seats 6
- conservatory with comfortable seating and a second TV with satellite channels and DVD
- shower room with large shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- bedroom 1 - king-size bed, fitted wardrobes and drawers, dressing table, stunning views over garden towards Abersoch Bay
- bedroom 2 - single bed, fitted wardrobe and drawers, bedside cabinet
- entrance door and hallway.
upstairs from hallway to
- bedroom 3 - large bedroom with 2 separate sleeping areas, one king-size bed and one single. Large windows overlooking the bay and beyond, desks, chairs & beanbags
- large family bathroom with private feature bath set in the dormer window, wash hand basin, bath, large shower cubicle, WC and heated towel rail
- WiFi/broadband included
- driveway with parking for 2 or 3 cars and boat
- elevated sun terrace with stunning views, accessed via patio doors from lounge
- attractive rear garden with lawn and borders, superb views, accessed from sun terrace and conservatory. The garden is fully enclosed with fence and hedging
- gas barbecue
- Helsian is approached down a quiet, private lane, which is straight but fairly narrow - it is plenty wide enough for a cars and vans but guests planning to bring a vehicle or boat wider than this should check suitability first.
- central heating throughout, double-glazing
- travel cot (bring own bedding), stairgate and highchair available
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- families only, strictly no pets
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.8 mile from the nearest pub
- 1.6 miles from the coast
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|30th June 2017 - 21st July 2017||£850.00|
|21st July 2017 - 1st September 2017||£1,040.00|
|22nd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£1,040.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
Wonderful - BendigedigMrs S Owen - 16th April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.