Carneddi is a beautifully presented, individually designed, detached house set in extensive gardens and grounds. Perched on the edge of Mynytho, Carneddi benefits from uninterrupted panoramic views across the The Warren beach and Abersoch Harbour to St Tudwals Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond.
The exceptionally spacious ground floor consists of; a large stylish social kitchen/dining room, a sumptous lounge with feature inglenook fireplace, and bright capacious conservatory with direct access to the garden. Upstairs, Carneddi sleeps 8 guests in 4 elegant bedrooms with one en suite and one family bathroom, making the house ideal for one large family or two families sharing.
Carneddi offers the benefit of telephone, wireless broadband and welcomes pets at no additional charge.
- elegant entrance hall
- spacious cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin
- large social kitchen/dining room with stylish dining table and chairs for 8, dresser, large flat screen TV with Freeview channels, small office desk and wireless broadband connection, patio doors leading to the front garden; kitchen area with lovely co-ordinated fitted wood units and painted island units with bar stools, larder style fridge/freezer, range cooker with double oven and grill, and dishwasher
- utility room with washer, microwave and Belfast sink
- sumptuous lounge with feature inglenook fireplace with gas log-effect stove, large leather sofa, 2 leather armchairs and matching pouffe, 2 elegant antique dressers, large flatscreen TV with Freeview channels
- bright and airy capacious conservatory with 3 large sofas, stylish glass dining table with 6 chairs, 2 dressers and coffee table, lovely panoramic sea and countryside views across across to St Tudwals, Abersoch and Cardigan Bay. French windows leading onto the large patio with gas BBQ and garden area.
- bedroom 1 - spacious master bedroom with feature pine double bed, large walk-in wardrobe, TV with Freeview & Sky channels, pine bedside tables, elegant pine dresser, chest of drawers, far reaching sea and countryside views from dual aspect windows, large en suite shower room with large corner shower cubicle, hand basin with vanity unit and WC
- bedroom 2 - double bedroom with double bed, TV with Freeview channels, bedside tables, large wardrobe and built-in full height vanity/shelving unit with hand basin, far reaching sea views
- bedroom 3 - double bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and storage unit, far reaching sea views
- bedroom 4 - bunk room with full-size bunk beds, bedside table and wardrobe
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- ample parking at the side of the property
- rear and side patios with outdoor furniture
- extensive one acre garden incorporating pond with low level fence and football goal
- gas barbecue
- panoramic sea and countryside views
- wireless broadband included
- bedding included
- oil-fired central heating throughout
- electricity and heating included
- TV with Freeview & Sky channels
- travel cot, stairgate, highchair and baby bath available
- families only
- dogs welcome by arrangement, no additional fee but please keep them to the tiled floor areas downstairs
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
- please note this property is on a septic tank and any blockages will be charged to rectify
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.6 mile from a shop
- 1.5 miles from the nearest pub
- 2.5 miles from the coast
Garden furniture and beds need updatingMrs Sarah Smethurst - 3rd July 2018
Great holiday home with wonderful garden & conservatoryMr Colin Meads - 28th May 2018
We loved this house and it was perfect for our annual family holiday, we would definitely stay again and recommend this property to others.Miss Becky Foulkes - 21st August 2017
Excellent house, excellent holiday. Highly recommend. Mr P Kenyon - 14th August 2017
A very comfortable family rental with a fabulous garden and sea views. Would highly recommend it!Mrs C Rusk - 19th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...