Bryn Melyn a pretty traditional stone cottage perched on the Mynytho hillside with stunning panoramic views towards St Tudwals Island, The Warren Beach, Abersoch and Llanbedrog Headland. The view can be enjoyed from the pretty covered patio, lovely enclosed garden and from the feature decking area with sunken hot tub.
Bryn Melyn offers a stylish interior mixing traditional features with modern touches and sleeps 6 guests in 2 downstairs double bedrooms and 1 upstairs children's twin bedroom and den.
Bryn Melyn is set at the end of a private road and a lovely location for a family holiday in a tranquil setting yet just a short drive to all Llanbedrog and Abersoch's long sandy beaches, cool bars and restaurants and desirable shops.
- lounge - stylish lounge with 2 contrasting sofas and armchair, coffee table, flatscreen TV with DVD player, WiFi, operational wood burner, French doors leading to the front covered patio, lovely uninterrupted views across the front garden
- kitchen/diner - cream shaker style kitchen with dining table and 6 chairs, integrated electric oven and grill, electric hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine, stairs leading to the first floor
- bedroom 1 - elegant double bedroom with comfy white framed double bed with coordinating bedside tables and wardrobe, sea views across the front garden
- bedroom 2 - pretty rear double bedroom with divan double bed with bedside alcove, bedside table and chest of drawers
- family bathroom - modern white bath suite with bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC
narrow steps leading to first floor
• bedroom 3 - a children's hideaway twin bedroom in the eaves with full size twin beds, bedside tables with drawers, 2 occasional sofas, gaming area with TV and Xbox 360. Please note this room had restricted head height throughout.
- decking area with sunken hot tub and contemporary outdoor corner sofa and coordinating armchair and coffee table
- pretty covered patio area with outdoor furniture and ambient lighting
- lawned garden to the front of the house with childrens wooden climbing frame and swing
- parking to the side of the house
- stunning sea views towards St Tudwals Islands, Abersoch and Llanbedrog Headland
- private landscaped gardens with decking and sunken hot tub, rear patio and children's wooden climbing frame
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen included
- ample parking
- families only
- two dogs welcome by arrangement @ £50 per dog per week
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Hot tub
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.8 mile from a shop
- 1 mile from the nearest pub
- 1.9 miles from the coast
Lovely quiet location with a beautiful view. Cottage was very cosy and well presented Miss Sarah-Jane Mazzoni - 24th April 2019
Very happy, lovely place with a cracking view Mr Joseph Allen - 9th May 2018
We had the best time amazing views. Hot tub amazing. We will definitely go back xx very cosy. Mrs lizzie ware - 18th September 2017
We were extremely impressed with how clean and well furnished the property was. The beds, in particular, were excellent - very soft and comfortable! WiFi signal was strong throughout the property, and we loved the selection of DVDs you had on offer. Lovely touch with the popcorn and bottle of wine - thank you very much! And, of course, the hot tub was incredible! We also enjoyed using the barbecue. Overall, a fantastic property which we would have no hesitation recommending to our friends.Mr H Jones - 20th April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...