Perched on the Mynytho hillside, Ardrem is a sprawling high class property with panoramic views over Abersoch and Hells Mouth. Ardrem offers well-maintained front garden and terraces and benefits from a rear outdoor heated swimming pool and jacuzzi (usually only available April to end September). The house sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms and with 4 ensuites and 1 family bathroom, it is a perfect place to holiday with extended families or groups alike.
This well-presented, spacious accommodation boasts, on entry, a fabulous two storey atrium letting light splay throughout the house. At the heart of the house lies a spectular lounge with high ceilings and feature fireplaces and a stunning kitchen/dining room with large patio doors leading onto the front terrace, so you can enjoy the views in all seasons.
Ardrem benefits from WiFi and pets welcome by arrangement.
Ardrem can be rented alongside Bryn Refail Bach to accommodate up to 18 people.
- Imposing atrium style entrance hall, 2 occasional chairs and sideboard, coat and hat stand
- cosy sitting room with 2 sofas and comfortable armchair, flat screen TV, coffee tables, games table (pool/air hockey) and large patio doors leading on to the front garden with fabulous sea and countryside views, stairs leading to bedroom 5 and bedroom 6
- modern scullery with ample shaker-style kitchen units, integrated oven and hob, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, washing machine and separate dryer, microwave and sink
- spacious cloakroom with WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin and heated towel rail
- bedroom 1 - spacious rear double with pine bedside tables, chest of drawers, wardrobe, flatscreen TV and occasional chair, en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, storage cupboard, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - elegant front twin bedroom with 2 single divan beds, pine bedside tables, chest of drawers, built-in wardrobe, flatscreen TV and occasional chair, patio doors leading to front garden with sea and countryside views, en suite bathroom with bath with shower over, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
two steps up to
- large bright lounge with oak floors and feature vaulted ceiling, slate fireplace, sumptuous corner sofa and further co-ordinating 3 seat sofa, occasional chair, coffee table, flatscreen TV with DVD player, panoramic patio doors leading on to the front terrace with fabulous sea and countryside views
- doors into impressive kitchen/dining room fitted with a modern kitchen including extensive storage, integrated double oven and grill/hot plate, integrated hob, integrated dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer with ice maker, integrated microwave, separate wine fridge, island unit with 2 bar stools, rear door leading to swimming pool area. Oak dining table and chairs set under a glazed roof, full width sliding patio doors leading on to front terrace with fabulous sea and countryside views.
stairs from entrance hall leading to
- bedroon 3 - rear king-size bedroom with king-size divan bed, bedside tables with drawers, built-in wardrobe and corner unit, flatscreen TV and window over rear swimming pool
- bedroom 4 - front twin bedroom with 2 single divan beds, bedside table, built-in wardrobe, diamond-shaped high level window and flatscreen TV. Please note there is some restricted head room
- spa style family bathroom with bath with shower over, double vanity unit with 2 wash hand basins, WC and heated towel rail
along the landing under the atrium to
- bedroom 5 - pretty double room with white metal framed double bed, bedside tables, flatscreen TV, en suite shower room with walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC. Please not there is some restricted head room
- bedroom 6 - front twin bedroom with 2 single beds with double head board, bedside table, wardrobe and dressing table, flatscreen TV, patio door leading to balcony en suite en suite shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin and WC. Please note there is some restricted head room
- Manicured gardens are to the front providing a spacious and, once gated, a safe enclosed family garden
- Large terrace to the front of the property with a selection of dining table and chairs and garden furniture with stunning sea and countryside views
- Barbecue available
- Ample parking for several cars
- Please note: there is a chalet in the grounds of the property which is separated from the property. This is not occupied whilst the house is rented
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Fabulous sea and countryside views
- Lovely garden and terraces
- WiFi included
- Electricity and hot water included
- Travel cot and high chair available
- All bed linen included
- Families only
- Pets welcome by arrangement, charged at £50 per week
- No smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.6 mile from a shop
- 1.5 miles from the nearest pub
- 2.4 miles from the coast
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|3rd June 2017 - 8th July 2017||£1,785.00|
|8th July 2017 - 22nd July 2017||£1,995.00|
|22nd July 2017 - 2nd September 2017||£2,890.00|
|2nd September 2017 - 9th September 2017||£1,680.00|
|9th September 2017 - 21st October 2017||£1,155.00|
|21st October 2017 - 28th October 2017||£1,260.00|
|28th October 2017 - 23rd December 2017||£1,050.00|
|23rd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£2,890.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.