- £1,280 per week
- £183 per night
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 6 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 6 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Sea or coastal views
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Pool available May to end of September, heated by air source heat pump. May be available at other times @ extra cost and depending on weather conditions (not in cold weather); please enquire.
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Perched on the Mynytho hillside, Ardrem is a sprawling property with panoramic views over Abersoch and Hells Mouth. Ardrem offers well-maintained front garden and terraces and benefits from a rear outdoor heated swimming pool (usually only available May to end September; it may be available at other times at an extra charge and subject to weather conditions). The house sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms and with 4 ensuites and 1 family bathroom, it is a perfect place to holiday with extended families or groups alike.
This well-presented, spacious accommodation boasts, on entry, a fabulous two storey atrium letting light splay throughout the house. At the heart of the house lies a spectacular lounge with high ceilings and feature fireplaces and a stunning kitchen/dining room with large patio doors leading onto the front terrace, so you can enjoy the views in all seasons.
Ardrem benefits from WiFi and pets welcome by arrangement. A beach hut on Abersoch's main beach is available from April to September to guests to rent at an extra charge of £250 per week.
Ardrem can be rented alongside Bryn Refail Bach to accommodate up to 18 people.
- Imposing atrium style entrance hall, 2 occasional chairs and sideboard, coat and hat stand
- cosy sitting room with 2 sofas and comfortable armchair, flat screen TV, coffee tables, games table (pool/air hockey) and large patio doors leading on to the front garden with fabulous sea and countryside views, stairs leading to bedroom 5 and bedroom 6
- modern scullery with ample shaker-style kitchen units, integrated oven and hob, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, washing machine and separate dryer, microwave and sink
- spacious cloakroom with WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin and heated towel rail
- bedroom 1 - spacious rear double with pine bedside tables, chest of drawers, wardrobe, flatscreen TV and occasional chair, en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, storage cupboard, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - elegant front twin bedroom with 2 single divan beds, pine bedside tables, chest of drawers, built-in wardrobe, flatscreen TV and occasional chair, patio doors leading to front garden with sea and countryside views, en suite bathroom with bath with shower over, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
two steps up to
- large bright lounge with oak floors and feature vaulted ceiling, slate fireplace, sumptuous corner sofa and further co-ordinating 3 seat sofa, occasional chair, coffee table, flatscreen TV with DVD player, panoramic patio doors leading on to the front terrace with fabulous sea and countryside views
- doors into impressive kitchen/dining room fitted with a modern kitchen including extensive storage, integrated double oven and grill/hot plate, integrated hob, integrated dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer with ice maker, integrated microwave, separate wine fridge, island unit with 2 bar stools, rear door leading to swimming pool area. Oak dining table and chairs set under a glazed roof, full width sliding patio doors leading on to front terrace with fabulous sea and countryside views.
stairs from entrance hall leading to
- bedroon 3 - rear king-size bedroom with king-size divan bed, bedside tables with drawers, built-in wardrobe and corner unit, flatscreen TV and window over rear swimming pool
- bedroom 4 - front twin bedroom with 2 single divan beds, bedside table, built-in wardrobe, diamond-shaped high level window and flatscreen TV. Please note there is some restricted head room
- spa style family bathroom with bath with shower over, double vanity unit with 2 wash hand basins, WC and heated towel rail
along the landing under the atrium to
- bedroom 5 - pretty double room with white metal framed double bed, bedside tables, flatscreen TV, en suite shower room with walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC. Please not there is some restricted head room
- bedroom 6 - front twin bedroom with 2 single beds with double head board, bedside table, wardrobe and dressing table, flatscreen TV, patio door leading to balcony en suite en suite shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin and WC. Please note there is some restricted head room
- Gardens are to the front providing a spacious and, once gated, a safe enclosed family garden
- Large terrace to the front of the property with a selection of dining table and chairs and garden furniture with stunning sea and countryside views, Permenant brick built charcoal BBQ.
- Ample parking for several cars
- Please note: there is a chalet in the grounds of the property which is separated from the property. This is not occupied whilst the house is rented
- Outdoor heated swimming pool available from May until end of September
- Fabulous sea and countryside views
- Lovely garden and terraces
- WiFi included
- Electricity and hot water included
- Travel cot and high chair available
- All bed linen included
- Families only
- Pets welcome by arrangement, charged at £50 per week
- No smoking
Love Ardrem hoping to book again for next year.
Fantastic stay. Property was exactly what we needed. Gorgeous views, pool was great.