From the front Angorfa looks like a typical 1930's terrace but on walking through the front door guests will be nothing short of amazed! Angorfa has been refurbished to a high standard blending traditional features with contemporary living and and creating spacious family accommodation.
A fabulous ground floor extension offers a stunning ground floor with a vast kitchen, dining room and living room with high ceilings and oak and stone flooring, all flooded with natural light through Velux windows and full width bi-fold doors. The ground floor is completed with a large yet cosy living room with feature stone fireplace, elegant yet practical utility room and family shower. Upstairs lies a breathtaking master bedroom with feature church style window set in a high ceiling and en suite shower room, 3 further elegant bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
This outstanding property offers the perfect space for family holidays in the village of Mynytho, just a short drive from Abersoch and Llanbedrog with their long sandy beaches and the bustling market town of Pwllheli.
Wireless broadband included.
- welcoming entrance hall with traditional tile flooring lead to
- vast yet cosy lounge with exposed beams and wood burning stove (non-operational) set in a dramatic stone fireplace oak flooring, two comfortable contrasting sofas, armchair, occasional chair, stripped pine sideboard, coffee table, flat screen TV and double doors leading to
- superb and spacious oak kitchen with ample oak units team with Coron worktops, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, American style fridge/freezer with chilled water dispenser, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, integrated DeLonghi coffee maker, breakfast bar with 2 stylish stools finished with contemporary tiling
- fabulous dining area with solid oak extending dining table, 2 coordinating benches with backs, 2 coordinating dining chairs and shelving
- bright lounge area with sumptuous leather sofa with coordinating pouffe, storage chest and wall-mounted flat screen TV with DVD play
- convenient utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, Belfast sink, shelving, storage and elegant tiling
- opulent family shower room - with stunning cream and stone tiles enhanced with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail; all enhanced with fabulous lighting
- bedroom 1 - exquisite master en suite bedroom with high ceiling and stunning window, wooden super king-size bed, large pine wardrobes, pine chest of drawers, bedside shelves and flat screen TV, spacious en suite shower room with stunning cream tiles, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - pretty 'pale lilac and green' bunk room wth full size painted bunk beds, pine chest of drawers and hanging space
- bedroom 3 - elegant rear king size bedroom with pine framed king size bed, pine wardrobe and coordinating tall boy, pine chest of drawers and occasional chair
- bedroom 4 - childrens 'pretty in pastels' bunk room with 5' length pine framed bunk beds, built in wardrobe, wall mounted bedside lights and occasional chair
- contemporary family bathroom with stunning cool cream tiles, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- small front paved area
- rear patio with outdoor dining furniture ideal for breakfast through to evening dining
- beautifully refurbished property
- wireless broadband included
- sea views from the master bedroom and rear patio
- bed linen provided please bring your own towels
- travel cot and highchair available
- heating throughout included
- families only and maximum 4 adults please
- pets not permitted
- short breaks available
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- 0.1 mile from a shop
- 0.9 mile from the nearest pub
- 1.7 miles from the coast
Holiday property was astoundingly gorgeous. Would recommend anyone to stay there for the scenery.Ms T Knight - 3rd September 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00