Special Offers: Late summer deal - £75 off any July or August stay!
Beautifully refurbished, 9 Braich Farm has been transformed from a traditional detached Finnish log cabin to a chic and stylish holiday home situated in a quiet rural setting amongst similar properties. On the outskirts of Mynytho, and only 2 miles from the popular seaside villages of Abersoch and Llanbedrog, 9 Braich Farm is ideal for a relaxing break or a central base for exploring the wider Lleyn Peninsula.
Inside, the log cabin has been elegantly styled with contemporary and sumptuous seaside touches and benefits from a fabulous open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, large modern family bathroom and sleeps 6 in 3 lovely bedrooms. Patio doors from the lounge lead on to a large terrace with outdoor furniture and panoramic views of the rolling countryside. A perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee to a late evening sundowner cocktail.
WiFi included and one pet welcome by arrangement.
- large entrance porch with coat hooks, ideal for boot storage
- stunning open plan lounge and dining room with feature painted, 2 quality sofas, pouffe, tapestry bench, flat screen TV set on an oak stand, electric stove effect fire, coffee table an wall mounted cabinet. Pretty dining table and 6 French grey painted chairs and lovely Welsh dresser stocked with blue and white crockery. Fabulous countryside view through large gallery window and French doors leading on to a large terrace
- spacious and well-equipped fitted kitchen with electric oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave, larder style fridge/freeze, large storage cupboard and external side door
- bedroom 1- elegant double bedroom with white metal framed double bed, built-in wardrobes and drawers and bedside tables and chic decorative pieces
- bedroom 2- pretty double bedroom with painted white framed double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables with drawers and stylish coastal touches
- bedroom 3 – seaside style bunk bedroom with pretty painted white bunk beds, chest of drawers and hooks
- contemporary coastal family shower room with travertine tiles with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit, WC and mirror with light
- large front wood terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs, barbecue and panoramic views of the rolling countryside
- side patio with outdoor furniture and a real evening sun trap
- off-road parking for 2 cars/boats
- tranquil countryside location but a short drive to the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch and Llanbedrog
- fabulous front terrace with views
- double glazed throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen included; please bring towels with you
- families only
- no smoking
- available for short breaks
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 1 mile from a shop
- 2.2 miles from the nearest pub
- 1.6 miles from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.