- £640 per week
- £91 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Crab Cottage is a luxury coastal themed 3 bedroom detached dormer bungalow enviably located in the seaside village of Morfa Nefyn, just a short walk from Nefyn Golf Club and the renowned Porthdinllaen beach with Ty Coch, 'pub on the beach'. Crab Cottage enjoys a high specification and exquisite styling inside and out. The superior and contemporary open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with wood burning stove provides an excellent social space to spend time with family and friends in all seasons; from morning coffee to cosy nights in.
All bedrooms are individually designed with sumptuous beds and pretty bed linens giving the feeling of a boutique hotel and well served by a family bathroom and further family shower room.
Outside, Crab Cottage to the front lies off road parking and a well stocked border, to the rear lies an enclosed lawned rear garden and decked area with modern outdoor garden furniture, individual outdoor decorative pieces and utility room with washing machine. The garden is perfect of children to play and explore or for adults to relax and soak up some sun.
- front entrance hall with innovative hanging space
- modern lounge with two cream sofas set around a contemporary cream wood burning stove, flat screen TV and DVD player sitting on a painted unit, coffee tables, two armchairs, oak flooring and lovely lighting
- formal dining area with substantial part painted two-tone pine dining table and pale blue painted chairs, painted console table, coordinating sideboard, low level atmospheric lighting and oak flooring
- large contemporary well-equipped kitchen with white contemporary units, electric cooker with induction hob and double oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with ice box, oak flooring, views across the rear garden and French doors leading onto the rear decking
- bedroom 1 - chic master front bedroom with king size divan bed, pretty painted wardrobe, painted chest of drawers and bedside table and views over the front borders
- bedroom 2 - elegant rear twin bedroom with two pretty white framed wooden single beds, chest of drawers, bedside table, hanging space, pretty bed linen and views across the rear garden
- stylish and spacious family shower room in cool creams with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and mirror
- elegant landing area with occasional bench seat and small storage unit
- bedroom 3 - pretty twin bedroom set in the eaves in cool blue hues with two pretty white framed wooden single beds teamed with painted chest of drawers, wardrobe and Velux window
- modern family bathroom set in the eaves with white bath, wash hand basin, WC, mirror with light over and Velux window
- private rear lawned garden and decked area with contemporary outdoor furniture
- front border and off road parking for one car
- utility room with washing machine, sink and convenient outdoor storage
- contemporary detached house in desirable location close to Nefyn Golf Club and Porthdinllaen beach
- central heating throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- WiFi included
- off road parking for 1 car and further on road parking
- families only
- no smoking
Great position for exploring and lovely cottage a few drinks in the cliffs were really nice and cosy on the sofa! Didn't get to go to Ty Coch as it closed different time to the notice board. Loved it.
thank you for inviting me to your delightful holiday home, had a lovely few days with Penny. In spite of the weather we've had great walks on the beaches and Crab cottage is wonderful to come home to. So cosy with the wood burner and beautifully decorated. Great location, beaches and views. We had an interesting visit to Caernarfon castle in the rain! Also an enjoyable evening at the Cliffs excellent food and hospitality! Many Thank s
Lovely area, cottage within walking distance to the Morfa Nefyn beach. Good convenience store very close by. Nice walk to TY Coch inn at Porth Dinllaen along beach when the tide is out.
Lovely house, really like the seaside decor. Would suggest small welcome pack of helpful noites would be a useful addition. Comfy beds, lovely garden. Amazing weather and great location. Would certainly recommend.
wonderful to be back, just love this cottage. the addition of a wardrobe in the bedroom is fabulous! All looks so fresh and welcoming love the 'table' in the lounge- brilliant. Been another amazing holiday we will be back.
It was a lovely cottage.