- £677 per week
- £97 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Private parking
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Stylishly refurbished with pretty coastal touches, Tan y Fynwent is a charming Welsh cottage blending traditional features with modern conveniences.
Lying at the end of a narrow private drive in the pretty village of Llanengan, Tan y Fynwent neighbours the picturesque stone church and is just a two minute walk to the well renowned local family friendly Sun Inn pub. The tranquil location offers unspoilt far reaching countryside and sea views towards Hell's Mouth across the well maintained garden yet is just a short drive to the all the desirable amenities and beaches of Abersoch and the Llyn Peninsula. This is an excellent base for walking with Hell's Mouth just a 10 minute walk away and Abersoch village within a 20 minute walk.
The cottage offers a bright and spacious kitchen/dining room, stylish lounge with woodburner and sleeps 4 guests in 2 pretty first floor bedrooms.
Tan y Fynwent benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- large kitchen/diner - fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker with hob and double oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, views from across the rear garden, dining table with 4 chairs
- elegant lounge with woodburner, sofa and sumptuous armchair, sideboard, coffee table, Smart TV with Freeview channels, Alexa, bluetooth speakers, door leading to rear garden, stairs to first floor
- bedroom 1 - double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables and pretty window
- bedroom 2 - twin bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bedside table and pretty window
- family bathroom -beautiful, newly installed fully tiled bathroom with modern white suite; comprising of bath with electric shower and screen, wash hand basin with underneath storage cupboard, heated towel rail and WC
- adjacent outhouse with washing machine
- rear garden - a real oasis of calm, which gets the sun all day thanks to its south-facing position, the beautiful large, well-maintained garden has an outdoor table and chairs plus additional rattan sofa, a barbecue and fantastic unspoilt far-reaching countryside and sea views towards Hell's Mouth
- private parking to the side of the property for 2 vehicles
- large peaceful south-facing garden
- WiFi/broadband included
- gas central heating
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- pets welcome, subject to a £50 per week charge
- families only, maximum 4 guests
- please bring your own towles
- no smoking