- £645 per week
- £92 per night
- 7 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Owner's allow their dog in the kitchen of the property.
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Siop Newydd is a beautifully appointed stone cottage in the centre of the pretty village of Llanengan. Impeccably decorated and furnished throughout to a high standard, Siop Newydd provides a lovely holiday home, just two minutes' walk to the local family friendly Sun Inn pub and a short drive to Abersoch and Hell's Mouth beaches. A quirky, character cottage with differing levels and some large steps between rooms.
Siop Newydd benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- elegant lounge with large inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel burner (operational), TV with Freeview through Sky, DVD player, two sofas and two armchairs, coffee table, step up into
- large kitchen/diner - fully fitted country-style kitchen with integrated electric hob and oven, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave, views across the rear garden, door to rear garden and utility room with washing machine, dishwasher and freezer
- stairs to first floor
- master bedroom - double bedroom with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, two front facing windows with views of the village
- double bedroom - small double bedroom with wardrobe with drawer and views of the village
- triple bedroom - 4ft double bed and single bed, wardrobe with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, dual aspect windows with views to front and rear of the house
- family bathroom - modern suite with corner bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, bath, basin, bidet and heated towel rail (linked to heating system)
- front garden - pretty path to front door with raised gravelled garden with alpines and shrubs to each side
- rear garden - summer house with garden furniture, raised gravelled garden and stone patio with alpines and shrubs with views across open countryside towards Rhiw mountain. Please note this garden is raised higher than the road and there is no fence at the end of the garden.
- utility room with WC, basin, washing machine and freezer
- on road parking to the side of the property
- WiFi/broadband included
- oil fired central heating throughout
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- highchair, stairgate and travel cot available at the property, please bring your own cot linen for the cot.
- families only, no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking
We had a wonderful holiday and the house was beautiful. As was the patio in fact with it's fabulous views! We are aften in Wales so I will hang on to your details for future reference.