- £540 per week
- £77 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- 1 bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 10am
- Check out: 3pm
This former lead miner's cottage has been sympathetically transformed into a stylish holiday home blending pretty traditional features with contemporary design.
Well located on the edge of Abersoch with spectacular uninterrupted countryside views, Brambles is a great base to explore the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch, Aberdaron and Llanbedrog, enjoy the beaches and coves of the stunning local coastline and the flora and fauna of the heartland of the Lleyn Peninsula.
The heart of Brambles is the spacious and inviting open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. From the oriel window offering fabulous views, cosy wood burning stove, striking Ercol furniture with splashes of vibrant colour and the rich oak floor, this is a perfect room to spend time with family and friends in all seasons. The first floor is completed by a single bedroom and cloakroom, with 2 further spacious bedroom and family bathroom downstairs.
Outside, Brambles offers a small patio area and a tiered lawned garden; a real rural retreat from sunrise to sunset.
Brambles welcomes one small pet by arrangement and WiFi is included.
- bedroom 1 – elegant front master double bedroom with bay window and traditional exposed ceiling beams, painted white wardrobe and coordinating bedside tables, antique dressing table and occasional chair
- bedroom 2 - pretty pastel rear twin bedroom with 2 full size single beds, bedside tables, wardrobe, free standing shelving, fridge and French doors leading to a small rear patio
- modern and spacious family shower room with bath, separate corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, wc and heated towel rail
- stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with rich oak flooring throughout and countryside views to 3 sides
- lounge with oriel window offering stunning rural views, wood burner set in a sleek slate fireplace, wooden framed 3 seater sofa, Ercol style sofa and 3 coordinating comfy Ercol armchairs with colourful upholstery, flat screen TV neatly set in a French grey armoire, coffee tables, atmospheric lighting and stylish touches throughout
- dining area with table and 6 Ercol style dining chairs ideal from a casual breakfast to a formal dining experience
- stylish rear kitchen with black worktops set on ample wood effect units, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated under counter fridge, microwave and views over the rear garden
- pretty rear single bedroom with oak flooring, cosy single bed, wardrobe, hanging unit and shelf and countryside views
- rear modern cloakroom with on trend tongue and groove walls, wash hand basin and wc and a countryside ‘view from the loo!’
- rear lawned garden on 2 levels with outdoor table and chairs, barbecue and stunning panoramic countryside views
- shed stocked with beach items, maybe catch a glimpse of the nesting birds flying in and out of the bird box
- off road parking for 1 car and further on road parking available
- far reaching and uninterrupted views of the rolling countryside, watch the distant working farm and the farm animals freely graze
- WiFi included
- central heating, electrical heaters and wood burning stove
- fresh bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot, stair gate and highchair available
- enclosed lawned garden and barbecue
- off road parking for 1 vehicle and further on street parking
- families only
- 1 dog welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- no smoking
Stunning property in a brilliant location with the most amazing views; perfect for our family of 4 and the dog, it had everything we needed to make our stay so comfortable and definitely plan to come back!
Gorgeous house. Very warm, cosy and welcoming. Lovely quiet location but only a short walk to the pub. Great for dogs too as the garden is completely enclosed. We were thrilled and had a fabulous weekend.