- £651 per week
- £93 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Ty Hwyliog is a well-presented four bedroom bungalow located in a quiet residential area of the seaside village of Llanbedrog, just a short walk to The Ship, family-friendly pub, and a short drive to the long sandy beach.
Spacious throughout, Ty Hwyliog offers a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen room where light floods through the large patio doors creating an ideal living space for spending time with family and friends. The 4 individually styled bedrooms sleep up to 8 guests and the bungalow benefits from a modern family bathroom and further en suite shower room.
Outside there is a well-maintained neat garden with patio area and outdoor dining table and chairs. To the the front of the property there is ample private car parking for vehicles and an open front lawn.
Llanbedrog offers the National Trust beach with beach cafe and restaurant, 2 pubs, a stunning art gallery with amphitheatre, 2 convenience stores, formal restaurant and great access to the Wales Coastal Path.
Ty Hwyliog benefits from WiFi and welcomes one pet by arrangement.
- entrance hall with pretty console table, shoe racks and storage cupboard
- warm and opulent lounge with feature wood burning stove, 2 sumptuous coordinating sofas, coordinating sideboard, tv unit and coffee tables, stock of games, flat screen TV with Freeview channels and DVD player
- large, well equipped kitchen area with integrated electric oven, grill and hob with extractor over, washing machine, integrated dishwasher, microwave, integrated fridge and significant storage space
- bright dining area with solid oak extending dining table, 8 faux leather chairs and patio doors leading onto the rear garden
- bedroom 1 - elegant front master bedroom in cool greys with double bed, wardrobe with hanging space and large storage drawer, small dressing table, bedside tables and lamps, views over the front garden, contemporary en suite with shower, wash hand basin,WC,heated towel rail,wall mounted cabinet and storage shelves
- bedroom 2 - pretty front double bedroom with faux leather framed bed, wardrobe with hanging space and large storage drawer,armchair,bedside table and lamps
- bedroom 3 - coastal themed rear twin bedroom with 2 pretty white wooden framed beds, coordinating tallboy with hanging space and large storage drawer, bedside table and views across the rear garden
- bedroom 4 - cosy bunk room with full size white wooden bunk beds, coordinating tall boy and integrated drawers, 2 children's chairs and views over the front garden
- modern family bathroom in cool creams with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC,heated towel rail, wall mounted cabinet
- garage with storage space including barbecue
- private area to the front of the property with ample parking for up to 3 cars/boats and well kept open front lawn
- enclosed rear garden with lawn, well-maintained borders, patio area with garden furniture and barbecue available
- quiet residential location
- spacious bungalow with lovely gardens
- wood burning stove, full central heating, double-glazing
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- 1 pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- no smoking
The family that owns this place are awesome. Always ready with advice and help if needed. The property is newly renovated and in excellent condition! We loved the place !
Such a lovely property, with all that you would need to enjoy a comfortable family holiday in Llanbedrog.