- £1,190 per week
- £170 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Electric car charging point
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Electric car charging point
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Beautifully converted for 2019 and occupying a unique beach side location Tide's Reach Cottage has been transformed into one of the most desirable holiday homes on the Lleyn Peninsula. With the shores of Llanbedrog's National Trust beach as the front garden and the spectacular Llanbedrog headland to the rear the setting and accompanying views offered at Tide's Reach Cottage are simply spectacular. A few steps across the sandy beach lead to the renowned Aqua beach bar and restaurant and a walk up the driveway leads to the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with its delightful cafe, shop, external amphitheatre and calendar of events. If you can tear yourself away from this stunning location then the bustling seaside village of Abersoch and market town of Pwllheli are a short drive away.
Inside lies a spacious open plan living space with feature full height arched windows, a reminder that this former boathouse is steeped in history, yet transformed into a space suited to modern sociable living. Tide's Reach Cottage offers a master king bedroom, with en suite and a further double and twin bedrooms served by a luxury family bathroom. One emarkable feature of this beautiful property is the flow through tto a covered outside dining area, directly above the lapping waves or miles of golden sands depending on the tide. This amazing space has been created within the shelter of the balcony arches to the front of the property.
Tide's Reach Cottage offers many extras including WiFi, welcomes two pets and comes with private parking.
Tide's Reach Cottage occupies the whole lower ground floor of this stunning historic building with 1 The Boathouse and 2 The Boathouse on the ground and first floor. All properties can be booked individually or in any combination.
- stunning spacious lounge/dining/ kitchen patio doors leading to outdoor paved patio area
- lounge area with sumptuous sofas
- dining area with dining table and 6 chairs
- contemporary white high gloss kitchen area with ample sleek units, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer and fabulous sea views to enjoy whilst cooking!
- spacious master double bedroom with spectacular views
- luxury family bathroom with feature bath set in the original fireplace, separate shower, wash hand basin and wc
- double bedroom with fabulous sea views
- twin bedroom with with en suite and fabulous sea views
- doors from the living area leading to enclosed stone patio terrace with uninterrupted sea, beach and mountain views
- private parking for 2 cars
- convenient storage shed
- beautifully converted boathouse in desirable beach location
- panoramic beach, sea and countryside views from most rooms and through feature full height arch windows
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- electricity and gas central heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- sofa bed in lounge can be used for an additional 2 guests
- WiFi included
- two pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- short breaks available
- 1 The Boathouse and 2 The Boathouse occupy the ground and first floor of the same building and can be booked alongside via Abersoch Holiday Homes
Exceptional Unique property. I doubt you would be able to find another like it anywhere.