Beautifully converted for 2019 and occupying a unique beach side location Tide's Reach Cottage has been transformed into one of the most desirable holiday homes on the Lleyn Peninsula. With the shores of Llanbedrog's National Trust beach as the front garden and the spectacular Llanbedrog headland to the rear the setting and accompanying views offered at Tide's Reach Cottage are simply spectacular. A few steps across the sandy beach lead to the renowned Aqua beach bar and restaurant and a walk up the driveway leads to the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with its delightful cafe, shop, external amphitheatre and calendar of events. If you can tear yourself away from this stunning location then the bustling seaside village of Abersoch and market town of Pwllheli are a short drive away.
Inside lies a spacious open plan living space with feature full height arched windows, a reminder that this former boathouse is steeped in history, yet transformed into a space suited to modern sociable living. Tide's Reach Cottage offers a master king bedroom, with en suite and a further double and twin bedrooms served by a luxury family bathroom. One emarkable feature of this beautiful property is the flow through tto a covered outside dining area, directly above the lapping waves or miles of golden sands depending on the tide. This amazing space has been created within the shelter of the balcony arches to the front of the property.
Tide's Reach Cottage offers many extras including WiFi, welcomes two pets and comes with private parking.
Tide's Reach Cottage occupies the whole lower ground floor of this stunning historic building with 1 The Boathouse and 2 The Boathouse on the ground and first floor. All properties can be booked individually or in any combination.
- stunning spacious lounge/dining/ kitchen patio doors leading to outdoor paved patio area
- lounge area with sumptuous sofas
- dining area with dining table and 6 chairs
- contemporary white high gloss kitchen area with ample sleek units, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer and fabulous sea views to enjoy whilst cooking!
- spacious master double bedroom with spectacular views
- luxury family bathroom with feature bath set in the original fireplace, separate shower, wash hand basin and wc
- double bedroom with fabulous sea views
- twin bedroom with with en suite and fabulous sea views
- doors from the living area leading to enclosed stone patio terrace with uninterrupted sea, beach and mountain views
- private parking for 2 cars
- convenient storage shed
- beautifully converted boathouse in desirable beach location
- panoramic beach, sea and countryside views from most rooms and through feature full height arch windows
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- electricity and gas central heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- sofa bed in lounge can be used for an additional 2 guests
- WiFi included
- two pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- short breaks available
- 1 The Boathouse and 2 The Boathouse occupy the ground and first floor of the same building and can be booked alongside via Abersoch Holiday Homes
At a Glance
- Sunday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Travel Cot
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.5 mile from a shop
- 0.1 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.1 mile from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...