St Tudwals Close is a modern well-presented detached bungalow set on the Mynytho hillside, enjoying panoramic views across Abersoch to St Tudwals Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond. Set in a quiet cul de sac, St Tudwals Close is only two miles from the popular seaside villages of Abersoch and Llanbedrog, ideal for a relaxing break or a base for exploring the wider Llyn Peninsula.
Inside, the bungalow is decepitively spacious with large front lounge and dining room, which benefits from uninterrupted sea views through the large French doors and dual aspect windows, a family bath and shower room and further cloakroom, and sleeps 6 guests in 3 generously proportioned bedrooms.
Outside, St Tudwals Close offers small front and side lawned gardens and a side and rear patio with barbecue that captures the evening sun ideal for outdoor dining.
WiFi broadband included.
- entrance hall with side table
- bright and airy lounge/dining room with co-ordinating 2 large sofas, flatscreen TV with DVD player, electric stove effect fire, coffee table and large French doors leading on to the front garden, dining area with extending dining table and chairs, views through the front and side windows
- well-equipped and contemporary kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, gas hob with oven and grill, extractor and fridge/freezer, table and bench seating
- bedroom 1 - elegant master bedroom with double divan bed, hanging space, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers
- bedroom 2 - coastal themed double bedroom with double divan bed, hanging space, chest of drawers and bedside tables with rattan drawers
- bedroom 3 - twin bedroom with 2 full-size single divan beds, wardrobe and bedside tables with drawers
- modern family bathroom with bath, separate large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC
- cloakroom with washing machine, wash hand basin and WC
- small side and front lawned garden with well-maintained borders and sea views towards Abersoch and St Tudwals Islands
- enclosed side and rear paved patio with garden furniture and barbecue ideal for evening outdoor dining
- ample parking for 3 cars/boats
- spacious modern bungalow with uninterrupted sea views
- WiFi included
- full central heating and double-glazing
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and heating included
- highchair, stairgate and travel cot all available
- families only, no pets
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- 0.4 mile from a shop
- 1.3 miles from the nearest pub
- 2.2 miles from the coast
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|3rd June 2017 - 8th July 2017||£550.00|
|8th July 2017 - 22nd July 2017||£850.00|
|22nd July 2017 - 2nd September 2017||£990.00|
|2nd September 2017 - 9th September 2017||£600.00|
|9th September 2017 - 21st October 2017||£500.00|
|21st October 2017 - 28th October 2017||£580.00|
|28th October 2017 - 23rd December 2017||£475.00|
|23rd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£990.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.