- £831 per week
- £119 per night
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Please note, families and couples only bookings at this property.
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Rich in colour, style and luxury, this beautifully refurbished cottage is located in a sunny setting in the seaside village of Llanbedrog. Presented in an opulent yet coastal style throughout, the cottage is a tranquil sanctuary whilst walking distance to Llanbedrog’s National Trust beach with beach bar, family friendly pubs, art gallery, convenience store and fine dining restaurant.
The cottage is truly stunning throughout. The spacious lounge/dining room with feature wood burning stone and circular window blends bold colours and contemporary styling whilst maintaining a cottage style and enhancing the delicate tones of the rear garden. The unique style flows through to the large kitchen where on trend burnt oranges and Aztecs sit easily alongside original stone walls and urbanistic kitchen units. A convenient cloakroom completes the ground floor.
Upstairs, Pennant continues to impress with a spacious master double bedroom, a further opulent double and single bedroom; all service by a luxury family bathroom.
The Cottage has wireless broadband and welcomes pets by arrangement.
- French doors leading into
- impressive lounge in contemporary warm coastal tones with two comfortable rich red sofa and armchair, wood burning stove, large flat screen TV set on a retro TV unit, built in part painted sideboard and shelving, integrated desk with chair, coffee tables, pretty side bay window, feature circular window and patio doors leading to the rear patio and garden
- vibrant and spacious kitchen, inspiring culinary creativity, with contrasting painted dark grey and orange units and open shelving storage set against oak floor, exposed stone, urbanistic grey and cool cream walls, dishwasher, integrated electric hob and oven, larder style, fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine, double Belfast style sink and views to the front of the cottage
- step down into a convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- a white painted staircase leads upstairs to
- bedroom 1 - spacious master bedroom in delicate silvery blue tones with pretty painted wooden double bed, coordinating armoire and bedside tables, contrasting antique chest of drawers and occasional chair, feature bay window and many design and architectural features such as the eye-catching feather print wallpaper and vaulted ceiling and countryside views
- bedroom 2 – opulent double bedroom in rich deep plum red with metal framed double bed, painted wardrobe and coordinating chest of drawers and bedside tables and countryside views
- bedroom 3 – single bedroom, hanging space, built-in shelves, pretty painted chest of drawers; a perfect teenage hideaway!
- luxurious family bathroom in contemporary greys and whites with a splash of vibrant pink seafaring wallpaper, free standing bath, large separate sleek shower, modern wash hand basin set in a chic dark grey vanity unit and WC
- to the rear lies within a cosy enclosed contemporary cottage style garden with lawn, south facing pretty patio with outdoor table and chairs
- garden shed
- pretty brick path that lead to the a rear private parking space with gate for 1 car
- immaculately presented in an opulent contemporary style
- wireless broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen and towels included
- lovely rear enclosed garden with patio and outdoor furniture
- please note, families and couples only bookings at this property
- travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- one pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week. Please note that pet is only allowed downstairs and not on any furniture ( no dogs under 1)
- many extras and thoughtful touches