Rich in colour, style and luxury, this beautifully refurbished cottage is located in a sunny setting in the seaside village of Llanbedrog. Presented in an opulent yet coastal style throughout, the cottage is a tranquil sanctuary whilst walking distance to Llanbedrog’s National Trust beach with beach bar, family friendly pubs, art gallery, convenience store and fine dining restaurant.
The cottage is truly stunning throughout. The spacious lounge/dining room with feature wood burning stone and circular window blends bold colours and contemporary styling whilst maintaining a cottage style and enhancing the delicate tones of the rear garden. The unique style flows through to the large kitchen where on trend burnt oranges and Aztecs sit easily alongside original stone walls and urbanistic kitchen units. A convenient cloakroom completes the ground floor.
Upstairs, Pennant continues to impress with a spacious master double bedroom, a further opulent double and a funky bunk bedroom; all service by a luxury family bathroom.
The Cottage has wireless broadband and welcomes pets by arrangement.
- French doors leading into
- impressive lounge in contemporary warm coastal tones with two comfortable rich red sofa and armchair, wood burning stove, large flat screen TV set on a retro TV unit, built in part painted sideboard and shelving, integrated desk with chair, coffee tables, pretty side bay window, feature circular window and patio doors leading to the rear patio and garden
- vibrant and spacious kitchen, inspiring culinary creativity, with contrasting painted dark grey and orange units and open shelving storage set against oak floor, exposed stone, urbanistic grey and cool cream walls, dishwasher, integrated electric hob and oven, larder style, fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine, double Belfast style sink and views to the front of the cottage
- step down into a convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- a white painted staircase leads upstairs to
- bedroom 1 - spacious master bedroom in delicate silvery blue tones with pretty painted wooden double bed, coordinating armoire and bedside tables, contrasting antique chest of drawers and occasional chair, feature bay window and many design and architectural features such as the eye-catching feather print wallpaper and vaulted ceiling and countryside views
- bedroom 2 – opulent double bedroom in rich deep plum red with metal framed double bed, painted wardrobe and coordinating chest of drawers and bedside tables and countryside views
- bedroom 3 – funky bunk bedroom set clever designed to make the most of the vault ceiling and eaves with single bed above and futon bed below, hanging space, built-in shelves, pretty painted chest of drawers; a perfect teenage hideaway!
- luxurious family bathroom in contemporary greys and whites with a splash of vibrant pink seafaring wallpaper, free standing bath, large separate sleek shower, modern wash hand basin set in a chic dark grey vanity unit and WC
- to the rear lies within a cosy enclosed contemporary cottage style garden with lawn, south facing pretty patio with outdoor table and chairs
- garden shed
- pretty brick path that lead to the a rear private parking space with gate for 1 car
- immaculately presented in an opulent contemporary style
- wireless broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included please bring your towels and tea towels
- lovely rear enclosed garden with patio and outdoor furniture
- families and couples only
- travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- many extras and thoughtful touches
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.3 mile from a shop
- 0.3 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.5 mile from the coast
Well furnished stylish cottage in quiet location with easy walking distance to beach Mrs Julie Houghton - 8th June 2019
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...