- £745 per week
- £106 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
With exquisite design and contemporary styling, well-maintained gardens and uninterrupted sea and countryside views, Mur Cwymp is a fabulous coastal romantic retreat perfect to get away from it all.
Perched at the edge of Llanbedrog and adjacent to the owners home, Mur Cwymp enjoys a tranquil rural setting with stunning views yet short drive to the bustling seaside village of Abersoch and is desirable shops, restaurants and long sandy beaches.
With luxurious touches throughout, the property consists of a contemporary open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with French doors leading to the rear lawn garden with decked area with bistro style table and chairs and far reaching sea and countryside views. Stairs lead to an elegant master bedroom set in the eaves and delicately decorated to create a soothing space.
Mur Cwymp benefits from WiFi and offers a luggage drop off on arrival and departure.
french door leading to
- light and airy open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room in stylish neutrals
- lounge area with sumptuous cream sofa, white electric stove effect fire, wall mounted flat screen Smart TV, small sideboard, painted white wooden bench and white rattan storage unit
- fully equipped sleek kitchen with contemporary slate grey units, induction hob, double electric oven and grill, fridge with ice box, wall-mounted microwave, kettle and toaster
- stunning family bathroom with p-shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and back light mirror
- understairs cupboard with hanging space
- stunning master bedroom set in the eaves with pretty painted white double bed, low level bedside tables with drawers and lamps, dressing table and chairs, under eaves storage and shelves and Velux window offering sea views
- pretty and well-maintained private rear garden with lawn garden, modern decked area with bistro-style outdoor table and chairs all surrounded by well established borders and offering far reaching sea and countryside views
- parking to the front of cottage for 1 car
- please note that is located on the owners live in the adjacent property and are normally on hand if guests have any queries
- beautifully designed and style holiday home
- tranquil location
- well-maintained rear garden with decking area and outdoor furniture
- far reaching sea and countryside views
- welcome pack including milk, welsh cakes and wine
- WiFi included
- central heating throughout
- electricity and heating included
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- luggage drop off available
- couples only
- Well behaved pet welcome @£30 per stay
- short breaks available
Wow- what a place! Stunning views, fantastic location and a wonderful apartment!
A wonderful getaway and you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for a wonderful stay and all the special touches. We shall be back!
A beautiful apartment in beautiful surroundings, a perfect base to explore the best of North Wales