- £679 per week
- £97 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Bunk bed to sleep 1
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
‘Mor a Mynydd’ (Sea and Mountain), is a lovely, detached 3 bedroomed house with views, as the name suggests, over Cardigan Bay and the headland. It’s just a short walk to Llanbedrog beach, the Coastal Path, Plas Glyn-y-Weddw art gallery (with outdoor theatre, cinema and cafe), family friendly pubs, restaurants and local shops.
Offering comfortable accommodation for 6 people, the house has large, enclosed gardens, a modern lounge leading to a bright and airy sun room, an interconnecting playroom, a stunning kitchen with Aga and dining area and a secure garage, suitable for storing small boats/bikes.
Large windows throughout make the house light and airy in summer, whilst the Aga and wood-burning stove make it a cosy winter retreat. An ideal base for beach holidays, walkers and cyclists.
Outside, there are lawns and large, local-slate terraces with dining furniture, creating an outdoor living space, perfect for relaxing, barbecuing, entertaining or just watching the children play. There is also plenty of local wildlife – you may be lucky enough to see rabbits, bats, hedgehogs – even a green woodpecker!
The property has WiFi throughout.
- entrance porch - with coat hooks and shoe stand
- entrance hall - with mirror, chair and stairs to first floor
- kitchen/dining room - solid oak kitchen with granite worktops, Belfast sink, oil-fired Aga, large pantry, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, extending table and chairs (seating up to 8), white painted Welsh dresser and French doors opening on to back garden
- sitting room/lounge - coastal styling, two comfortable sofas, armchair and footstool, working woodburning stove with Welsh slate hearth, large flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player (with wide selection of DVDs), sliding glass doors leading to sunroom and interconnecting with playroom
- play room - with corner sofa, table, desk, TV screen with Nintendo Wii console and games. Games cupboard well stocked with books, puzzles, local maps and walking guides
- sun room - bright and airy room overlooking garden, with table, 2 comfy armchairs and footstool, door leading to patio area.
- cloakroom with WC and basin
- garage - spacious, secure garage to accommodate small boat/kayaks/cycles; with sink, washing machine and additional fridge-freezer; toys, games and beach chairs
- bedroom 1 - elegant master bedroom in Scandinavian style with wash hand basin and vanity unit, wardrobe, white metal framed bed, painted grey bed side tables with co-ordinating dressing table, wicker ottoman, armchair, and dual aspect windows with far reaching sea views over Cardigan Bay and to Snowdonia
- bedroom 2 - twin bedroom with white wooden framed beds, hanging space, tallboy, bedside table and dual aspect windows. Views to Pwllheli seafront and Snowdonia
- bedroom 3 - with white wooden framed full-size bunk beds and single bed, co-ordinating white wardrobe, bedside table and two windows with far reaching sea views over headland and Llanbedrog beach towards Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia
- family bathroom with electric shower, large bath, basin, WC and storage cupboard
- drive for off-road parking
- herbaceous border with herbs and bank with ornamental shrubs and trees
- peaceful oasis, fully enclosed and surrounded by high hedges, with two Ffestiniog-slate patios with steps down to large lawn; wooden dining table and chairs and outdoor shower, ideal for rinsing beach and boat equipment (and very sandy children!)
- short walk to National Trust’s Llanbedrog beach and village amenities
- WiFi included
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included; towels available @ £39.50 per week by prior arrangement
- highchair and travel cot available at the property, please bring your own cot linen for the cot
- no pets
- no smoking