- £775 per week
- £111 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 double beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Preferred changeover day: Friday
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Located in the popular seaside village of Llanbedrog, Maes Gwyn is contemporary holiday accommodation with a lovely, relaxed beachside feel. It offers fabulous open plan living with a smart, modern kitchen, a large farmhouse table to seat the whole family and a cosy lounge to relax and enjoy the benefit of Smart TV with BT TV, giving you access to Netflix/Amazon, etc. The house is just half a mile from Llanbedrog Beach, and the first floor bedrooms enjoy sea views. The beach is long, sheltered and sandy with colourful beach huts and shallow water, ideal for families. The village offers two pubs, a shop, a cafe/art gallery and a beach bar, all within a few minutes walk of Maes Gwyn.
The picturesque village of Llanbedrog is located on the south side of the Llyn peninsula, between the popular seaside resorts of Abersoch and Pwllheli. Both towns are renowned as great holiday destinations and offer a wealth of activities as well as a great selection of places to eat and shop. A great way to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the area is to follow the path through the woodlands in Plas Glan y Weddw’s grounds. This walk takes you up to Mynydd Tir-y-Cwmwd headland, and its stunning views over Cardigan Bay - keep a lookout for the distinctive Tin Man Sculpture. For a chance to spot local wildlife such as dolphins and seals, the coastal path runs along the shoreline and can take you in either direction to Abersoch or Pwllheli.
- Lounge: Cosy space with 2 sofas, Smart TV with BT TV and Wifi to connect to Amazon/Netflix etc.
- Dining Room: Open plan into kitchen/lounge, large farmhouse table seating 8-9 people.
- Kitchen: Bright and airy with cooker, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, toilet, sink and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1: Bunk beds (with double at bottom).
- Bedroom 2: Double bed with oak wardrobe and side tables.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, sea views.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, sea views.
- Bathroom: Large power shower, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Enclosed garden to the rear with lawned area and picnic table.
- Garage: Washing machine, tumble dryer, sun loungers and storage space for bikes, etc.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate: available for use, please bring own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains supply
- Parking: Private, off road parking for 4 cars.