- £775 per week
- £111 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Preferred changeover day: Saturday
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Just a few minutes' walk from the beach is this charming holiday cottage set on a quiet, private lane in lower Llanbedrog, boasting beautiful views out towards the headland and beyond. The spacious, coastal-themed bedrooms are a welcomed retreat and the log burner in the lounge is great for those cosier evenings. The kitchen is very well-equipped and the large lawned garden with outdoor dining area and charcoal BBQ makes this 4-bedroom property the perfect base for a family get together.
The historic village of Llanbedrog is host to a number of activities. Take a short stroll to the sheltered expanses of sand and shallow water at the picturesque Llanbedrog beach or enjoy a bite to eat at the local beach bar. You can also explore the networks of paths lined by pine trees and heather on Llanbedrog headland, whilst admiring the far-reaching sea views and local wildlife. Slightly further afield, you will find Abersoch, a fashionable seaside resort and watersport centre. No matter the weather you’re sure to enjoy your stay at this heavenly corner of Llyn.
- Entrance Hallway: Bright and open tiled entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor and corridor leading to bathroom and downstairs bedrooms.
- Kitchen: Fitted kitchen with tiled floor, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and large freestanding fridge/freezer.
- Lounge/Dining Area: Two 3-seater sofas, cosy log burner, armchairs, coffee table, Smart TV, bookshelf, a dining table which can extend to seat 8 and french doors leading out to the garden area.
- Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom with two single beds, bedside table with lamp, wardrobe and views of the garden, out towards the headland.
- Bedroom 2: Super king size zip'n'link bed, bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, open hanging rail and views of the garden out towards the headland.
- Shower Room 1: Spacious family bathroom with corner shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom 3: Single 3/4 bed, bedside table and lamp, chest of drawers.
- Shower Room 2: Shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
- Mezzanine Floor - Ideal for teenagers/children, the mezzanine landing features a sofa, table and flatscreen TV with DVD player.
- Bedroom 4 - Large family bedroom with double and single bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables with lamps and stunning sea views.
- Large, fully enclosed garden to the front and rear, mainly laid to lawn.
- Patio area with table and chairs to seat 8 and a charcoal BBQ.
- Covered slate-tiled veranda at the front of the property with bench and lovely views of Llanbedrog headland.
- Heating and electricity: Included. Gas central heating. Starter pack of logs for wood burner provided.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels Provided.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome.
- Hire of highchair and travel cot available from https://www.abersochhire.co.uk/
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains water supply.
- Parking: Private off-road parking for up to 3 cars.
- Please note: This property is best suited for families. Hen/stag parties are not permitted.