- £709 per week
- £101 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
1 Glyn y Marian is a modern, tastefully furnished holiday home located in Lower Llanbedrog, just a short walk from the sandy National Trust beach and the Welsh coastal path. Featuring two bedrooms on the ground floor and open plan living on the first floor with full width patio doors opening onto a large balcony, it also has the benefit of a welcoming log burning stove. The property is well-equipped for a family holiday, offering a great social space for spending quality time together.
The lovely village of Llanbedrog offers a variety of shops, the renowned Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with cafe, Tremfan Hall restaurant and two family pubs with play areas. A great way to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the area is to follow the path through the woodlands in Plas Glyn y Weddw’s grounds. This walk takes you up to Mynydd Tir-y-Cwmwd headland, and its stunning views over Cardigan Bay - keep a lookout for the distinctive Tin Man Sculpture. For a chance to spot local wildlife such as dolphins and seals, the coastal path runs along the shoreline and can take you in either direction to Abersoch or Pwllheli. Both towns are popular holiday destinations and offer a wealth of activities and a great variety of places to eat and shop.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, calm decor.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, built-in wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps, local artwork.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- Steep staircase to first floor.
- Open plan living area / kitchen / diner: cosy living area with full width patio doors and modern L-shaped sofa, log burning stove, and TV. Kitchen area with breakfast bar with stools, featuring oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Dining area with dining table and chairs for four. Patio doors onto large south facing balcony with tables and chairs and sea views.
- Open plan lawns shared with the neighbours to the front and rear.
- Off street private parking for residents of Glyn y Marian.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate: provided.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome, at a charge of £25 per week.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply
- Parking: Off street private parking for 2 cars.