- £822 per week
- £117 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Geufron is a pretty, 400 year old Welsh stone cottage nestled on Llanbedrog headland, on a country lane. It is within a 15 minute walk of the village shop, Glyn-y-Weddw pub, beautiful National Trust beach, beach front restaurant and the elegant Glyn-y-Weddw art gallery and cafe.
There are lovely walks from the property over Llanbedrog Headland, picking up the coastal path to Llanbedrog Beach or down the Warren Beach and into Abersoch.
Geufron has a modern kitchen and fabulous bathroom. The lounge benefits from a woodburning stove, ideal for cooler evenings. The property sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms and landing area with an additional play room.
- kitchen with cream shaker style fitted units, electric hob & double oven, fridge/freezer, sink, microwave, pine dining table with chairs, dual aspect windows with countryside views, washing machine
- stunning family bathroom with bath, corner shower, Vanity unit with sink and mirror, WC.
- separate WC and washbasin
- lounge with lovely inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, sofa, two armchairs, TV with digital channels, DVD, CD radio, Welsh dresser and coffee table, countryside views
- leading to bedroom 1 - double bedroom, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and countryside views
- open stairs from lounge leading to landing area/bedroom 3 with single bed, hanging space and chest of drawers
- bedroom 2 - twin bedroom with hanging space, chest of drawers, ottoman chest and bedside tables
- den room with sofa bed, chairs, some children's books and toys
- lawned garden to side of property, barbeque, patio area with table and chairs with countryside views. A track climbs from the garden to a bench with wonderful panoramic views towards Abersoch and the St Tudwals Island; a perfect spot to sit and enjoy the magnificent scenery with a bottle of wine. Another track climbs and winds its way to another bench at the top of the land with views to Abersoch Harbour and across to Hells Mouth etc. There is 'pony field' ideal for playing in and with 7 acres of extensive land it's ideal for children to explore.
- off-road parking to the side of the cottage for 2 cars
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- woodburning stove in lounge
- digital TV channels included
- sloping ceilings throughout the first floor
- families only
- bedding included, please bring your own towels
- no smoking
- Pets: possibly one very well behaved dog allowed at an extra charge of £50 but must phone to discuss before booking and not to be left unattended at the property.