Geufron is a pretty traditional stone cottage nestled on the headland, just above Llanbedrog village on a quiet country road. Geufron is within a 15 minute walk of the village shop, Glyn-y-Weddw pub, beautiful National Trust beach, beach front restaurant and the elegant Glyn-y-Weddw art gallery and cafe.
From the property there is a choice of lovely walks over Llanbedrog Headland to Llanbedrog Beach or down the Warren Beach to Abersoch.
Inside Geufron, the kitchen and bathroom have been decorated to a high standard and the lounge benefits from a woodburning stove, ideal for cooler evenings. The property sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms and landing area with an additional play room.
Bedding is not included but can be made available at £50 on request
- stunning kitchen with cream shaker style fitted units, electric hob & double oven, fridge/freezer, sink, microwave, pine dining table with chairs, dual aspect windows with countryside views, washing machine
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, sink, WC, dressing area with large mirror
- lounge with lovely inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, sofa, two armchairs, TV with digital channels, DVD, CD radio, Welsh dresser and coffee table, countryside views
- leading to bedroom 1 - double bedroom, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and countryside views
- open stairs from lounge leading to landing area/bedroom 3 with single bed, hanging space and chest of drawers
- bedroom 2 - twin bedroom with hanging space, chest of drawers, ottoman chest and bedside tables
- den room with sofa bed, chairs, some children's books and toys
- lawned garden to side of property, patio area with table and chairs with countryside views. A track climbs from the garden to a bench with stunning panoramic views towards Abersoch and the St Tudwals Island; a perfect spot to sit and enjoy the magnificent scenery with a bottle of wine. At the rear of Geufron has 7 acres of extensive land, just ideal for children to explore.
- off-road parking to the side of the cottage for 2 cars
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- woodburning stove in lounge
- digital TV channels included
- sloping ceilings throughout the first floor
- families only
- bedding available as an option at £50 per week
- no smoking.
- £100 security deposit requested please
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog welcome at an extra charge of £50. not to be left unattended at the property.
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi unavailable
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen at Extra Cost
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.9 mile from a shop
- 0.9 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.9 mile from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|28 Oct 17 - 22 Dec 17||£440||£330|
|23 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£745||£559|
|6 Jan 18 - 24 Mar 18||£473||£355|
|24 Mar 18 - 14 Apr 18||£556||£417|
|14 Apr 18 - 26 May 18||£530||£398|
|26 May 18 - 2 Jun 18||£690||£518|
|2 Jun 18 - 7 Jul 18||£581||£436|
|7 Jul 18 - 21 Jul 18||£689||£517|
|21 Jul 18 - 1 Sep 18||£787||£590|
|1 Sep 18 - 8 Sep 18||£556||£417|
|8 Sep 18 - 20 Oct 18||£530||£398|
|20 Oct 18 - 3 Nov 18||£566||£425|
|3 Nov 18 - 22 Dec 18||£473||£355|
|22 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£787||£590|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
Excellent!!!! The cottage was well appointed and was very relaxing to stay in. Excellent location between Llanbedrog and Abersoch. Will be booking it up again for next year.Mr Jonathan Parkes - 8th July 2017
Very dog friendly and peacefulChristina Heaton - 6th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00