- £596 per week
- £85 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Brackenwood is a stylish and well presented detached bungalow in Llanbedrog offering contemporary coastal accommodation for up to 8 people in 4 beautiful bedrooms.
Brackenwood is located on a quiet road, just a short walk to the local pubs, shops and restaurants, including Trefam Hall, and less than half a mile walk to Llanbedrog's family friendly National Trust beach and renowned Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe.
Furnished to a high standard throughout, Brackenwood offers an open plan lounge/dining room with log burner and French door that leads onto the rear decking area, creating a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family alike in all seasons. The 4 bedrooms are all spacious with the main bedroom and bunk room having a French door leading directly on to rear decking; the bunk room, which is a real haven for children and teenagers with their own sofa, TV with Freeview and XBox.
Outside Brackenwood lies on a desirable plot with a lovely private enclosed rear garden with outdoor furniture and raised wooden decking with outdoor dining table and chairs. The sun floods the garden throughout the day making it an ideal place for having breakfast in the morning, a sunbathing spot during the day and also a space to entertain in the evening with the the outdoor wood fired barbecue.
Brackenwood benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- entrance hall with coat hanging and storage space
- stylish lounge area with large corner sofa, flatscreen TV with Freeviw and DVD player, log burner, coffee tables, stock of board games, dual aspect windows with views across the front and side gardens
- rear dining area with contemporary pine dining table and 8 chairs, coordinating pine sideboard, decorative design touches, views over the rear garden and French doors leading onto the rear decking
- modern kitchen with fully fitted stylish and sleek kitchen units, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge, integrated dishwasher and microwave, ample cupboard space, ample work top and door leading onto the rear decking area
- bedroom 1 - elegant master en suite room with double rattan bed and coordinating occasional chair,chest of drawers and bedside table with drawers, hanging space, window with views over the rear garden and French doors leading on the rear decking, spacious en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 -pretty double front bedroom with painted white wooden framed double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables with drawers and occasional chair, views over the front garden, spacious en suite shower room with corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 3 - contemporary front twin bedroom with 2 painted white wooden framed single beds, coordinating wardrobe and white chest of drawers, views across the front garden
- family bathroom - luxury bathroom with deep bath, cradle shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 4 - modern bunk room, a real children's and teenagers hideaway, with full size bunk beds, sofa, TV wth Freeview, XBox, 2 chest of drawers, hanging space and French doors leading onto the rear decking area and views across the rear garden
- access to garage with washing machine and sink, freezer, additional outdoor furniture
- rear enclosed south facing private garden receiving the sun throughout the day with well stocked borders and outdoor furniture
- rear raised wooden decked patio with outdoor dining table and chairs and deckchairs which can be accessed directly by from the lounge/dining area, kitchen and 2 bedrooms
- front lawn on to the road
- ample off-road parking for 2/3 cars and boat
- well presented bungalow
- tranquil location but close to all Llanbedrog's renowned amenities and beaches
- log burner ideal for all seasons
- family bathroom and 2 spacious en suites
- WiFi included
- electricity, hot water and electric heating included
- bed linen provided
- families only
- highchair and travel cot available
- no smoking
Thank you for a lovely family holiday. Home was very cosy and welcoming. The children enjoyed the garden and games ( on a rainy morning!) The large collection of fairy books was loved by our little girl and Xbox by our boy.
We thought that the "Welcome Book" was very helpful. It had some nice additional features eg walks and things to see and do and they also included instruction manuals for items in the house.
Thank you so much for a beautiful holiday at Brackenwood.The weather was very good and we enjoyed all the beaches at Black Rock and Pwllheli. The boys also loved the X box. The deck was a real suntrap as you said and perfect for the odd picnic outside overlooking a lovely, peaceful garden.