- £953 per week
- £136 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Relax all day on a long sandy beach, sipping the occasional glass of wine on the sea view cafe balcony. Stroll back to your Llanbedrog accommodation, change to your best dress and head for the lovely bar / restaurant (a 2 minute walk). After a hearty 3 course meal, return to the cottage and step in to the private hot tub on the patio, possibly with a bottle of champagne to finish the day in style. Wake up the next day and do exactly the same again, maybe visiting the local gallery or walking the coastal path instead.
This is a taste of what you can expect when you stay at Marian Graig cottage in Llanbedrog on the beautiful and unique Llyn Peninsula.
This newly renovated Llanbedrog accommodation is a lovely 18th century former blacksmith cottage with a spacious, fully furnished kitchen / living room. Open plan design with all modern appliances.
You will find everything you need in this fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, large fridge-freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and a wine cooler.
The living area includes an inglenook, clear view wood burner, a grandfather clock, 2 inviting sofas and Smart TV with freeview, Netflix (free of charge) and Roberts radio. DVDs, books and wifi also provided for those cosy nights in.
Spacious main bedroom with a luxurious double bed, oak furniture and TV.
A second, single bedroom with a wardrobe, bed side table and TV.
Lovely bathroom with a bath, large walk in shower and a heated towel rail.
Beautifully designed and enclosed garden with a luxurious, private hot tub. Also equipped with outdoor furniture and a Webber BBQ set, this Llanbedrog accommodation provides an ideal setting to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of the Llyn Peninsula. There is also a shed for bike storage etc..
Immediately next door to the house is a separate laundry room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and storage space (bikes etc) if required.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 2 hairdryers provided
- Central heating and electricity included. 1 bag of kindling and 2 bags of logs provided for the wood-burner. Additional logs can be purchased locally.
- Wifi available at the cottage
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not permitted at this property
- Ipod docking station
- Netflix available
- Cot and high chair available on request
- 1 dog welcome - Please inform us when booking. Should not be left unattended in the cottage at any time, in the bedrooms or on furniture.
- No smoking inside
- Private, off road parking for 2 cars
- 3.5 miles to Abersoch
- 0.5 miles to Llandbedrog Beach