- £585 per week
- £84 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Games room
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- All single beds are 2'6'' wide
- Check in: 7pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Enjoy a relaxing seaside holiday at the award-winning Crugan caravan park in Llanbedrog, on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula. This bright and contemporary caravan is within walking distance of Llanbedrog's National Trust beach, the village tea room, cafe, bars and shop, not to mention the excellent restaurants and Art Gallery. This family friendly, gated park also features a large outdoor play area and access to the luxury leisure facilites at The Warren holiday park in Abersoch (2 miles) and the Gimblet Rock holiday park in Pwllheli (4 miles).
Ground Floor (accessed via steps from the ground to the decking area)
- Living Room: Stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Lounge Area: the inviting lounge features a large corner sofa in front of a modern wall mounted electric fire and Smart TV with Netflix. Limited sea view.
- Kitchen: contemporary, well-equipped space which includes an integrated gas oven and hob, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Dining Area: the dining table takes centre stage with 4 coordinating chairs.
- Bedroom 1: double bed along with an integrated wardrobe and bedside tables with lamps.
- Bedroom 2: twin bedroom with 2 small (2'6'') single beds, integrated wardrobe, over head storage cupboard and shelving, bedside table and lamp.
- Bedroom 3: twin bedroom with 2 small (2'6'') single beds, integrated wardrobe, over head storage cupboard and shelving, bedside table and lamp.
- Shower room with walk in shower, wc and wash hand basin.
- Fully enclosed side decking area with outdoor dining table and chairs.
- Large, communal outdoor play area on site, a lovely space for children to enjoy with swings, slides, football goals etc.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Travel cot and high chair: On request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: No pets
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking: Parking to the side of the caravan and further visitor parking available.
- Temporary membership of the Haulfryn Leisure Club at The Warren for the duration of your stay, including:
- outdoor swimming pools and flume
- pool, cafe and bar
- newly rebuilt Spa with sauna, solarium and an extensive list of treatments (local fees apply)
- multipurpose sports hall with 3 badminton courts and 2 glass backed squash courts
- 6 outdoor tennis courts
- fitness suite featuring gymnasium
- games lobby
- soft play area
- children's playground
- restaurant and bar
- PLUS indoor pool (additional fee)
- The use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- Please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.