- £657 per week
- £94 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- 2 WCs
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- The brook/stream at the bottom of the garden is unfenced so children will need to be supervised.
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
1 Bryn Caradog is a beautifully presented detached bungalow situated in a delightful position in the seaside village of Llanbedrog. The house lies just a 5 minutes walk to the family friendly Ship Inn pub and within a mile of Llanbedrogs renowned National Trust beach, the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe and further pubs, chemist and convenience store.
The house is stylishly presented with high quality fixtures and fittings and offers a lovely bright and airy lounge with French doors leading onto the side patio, a quality open plan kitchen dining room, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and further cloakroom.
The open lawns are great for children and adults alike but please make sure children are supervised at all times as a brook runs at the back of the house.
1 Bryn Caradog benefits from WiFi.
- light and airy lounge in sophisticated neutrals with sofa, coordinating large armchair, bean bag seat, large flat screen TV, coordinating solid oak sideboard, TV unit and coffee tables, double French doors leading on to the side patio with outdoor dining table and chairs and garden
- large dining room/kitchen with solid part painted pine units, Rangemaster with double oven, grill and hob with extractor over, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave, solid pine dining table and chairs and breakfast bar with stools
- hall cloakroom with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and wc
- bedroom 1 - rear double room with double divan bed, co-ordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - front double room with solid oak bed in oak and cream, built in wardrobe, coordinating chest of drawers and bedside table
- bedroom 3 - rear coastal bedroom with white framed daybed with further pull out single bed, built-in wardrobe, bedside table with drawers and views across the rear garden
- family bathroom - modern bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- well-maintained lawns on all four sides of the house
- lovely side patio with outdoor dining table and chairs and barbecue
- parking for 2 vehicles to the front of the house
- please make sure children are supervised at all times as an unfenced brook runs at the back of the house.
- immaculate detached bungalow
- well-maintained garden and side patio area
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full central heating included
- one well behaved pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- no smoking