- £686 per week
- £98 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This modern and tastefully furnished house is situated in the lower part of Llanbedrog village, just a very short walk to the pretty National Trust beach, local convenience store, Tremfan Hall restaurant, Glyn-y-Weddw art gallery and two family inns with play areas.
The house has three bedrooms and a lovely light and airy open plan living space. A stylish white gloss kitchen has been fitted with high quality finishes.
Stunning panoramic views from the first floor lounge, kitchen and dining area and balcony are far reaching across Llanbedrog beach with Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond.
Please note - the house has a large shower rather than a bath.
- vestibule with coat hooks, washing machine and freezer, door into hallway
- bedroom 1 - double bed, dressing table, large wardrobe, bedside tables
- bedroom 2 - twin beds, wardrobe, bedside table, drawers
- bedroom 3 - twin beds, storage cupboard with hanging space, bedside table, views across garden lawn
- modern shower-room - with large shower enclosure, wash basin, WC and electric towel rail
- upstairs to
- south facing and open plan living area with spacious lounge with large windows and two 3-seater sofas, contemporary fireplace, Panasonic flatscreen TV, DVD player, CD/radio. Door onto south facing balcony with panoramic views
- dining area with table and 6 chairs
- kitchen - stylish white high gloss kitchen, electric hob & oven, fridge, microwave, plenty of storage
- large south facing balcony, not overlooked, with table and 6 chairs, 2 sun beds and gas barbecue.
- 16 Glyn y Marian is approached along a footpath just along from a private road which has plenty of off-road parking
- flower beds to the front of the house and large grassed area open plan with the neighbours to the front and rear.
- double glazing throughout
- WiFi included
- electricity, hot water and full heating (electric heaters) included
- bed linen provided; please bring towels and tea towels
- families only, no pets please
- travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- no smoking