- £1,077 per week
- £154 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Preferred changeover day: Friday
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A stunning individually designed 3 bedroom coastal property situated a stone's throw from Abersoch main beach with its beach cafe, Mickey's Boatyard, clear blue shallow waters and sandy beach.
Set in its own pretty landscaped garden, Y Ty Pren offers the ultimate retreat for rest and relaxation. Sitting at the foot of the Bwlchtocyn headland with uninterrupted views across Cardigan Bay to the Snowdonia mountain range, the house offers stylish and artist inspired delights of a top quality boutique hotel - with the decadence of having it all to yourself. The general theme is 'luxurious simplicity', with cool clean lines and natural finishes against vibrant accents.
The property boasts an open plan first floor with dark red kitchen, sumptuous oversized sofa, feature wood burner, formal dining area and 2 balconies with picture perfect sea views. This fabulous open first floor lends itself to many uses from grand formal entertaining to intimate family or romantic nights. The 3 bedrooms are consistent in simplicity but proffer one super-king and one double size room, both with louvred French doors and wide reaching sea and mountain views and a playful twin. The bedrooms are serviced by 2 bathrooms and a convenient utility room.
- stunning luxury loft living style open plan lounge/dining and kitchen
- contemporary lounge area with oak floors, oversized corner sofa, bean bags, striking red TV unit with flat screen TV, BOSE bluetooth speaker, feature wood burning stove, large gallery window and French doors leading onto the front stone-tiled infinity glass balcony with contemporary rattan outdoor sofa, all offering uninterrupted panoramic sea, mountain and countryside views
- bright dining area with light wood table and 6 contemporary camel leather dining chairs and floor to ceiling Velux door leading onto a side decked balcony and bistro style table and chairs
- striking rear low level red kitchen area with sleek worktops, integrated oven, grill and induction hob, built-in freezer and fridge, integrated microwave and integrated dishwasher
- original artworks throughout
- modern opulent bedroom 1 with iron frame super king size bed, large built in wardrobes with shelves and hanging space, natural wood bedside tables and coordinating chest of drawers, two seat sofa, dramatic French door with shutters leading onto the front garden, side window and finished with original artwork.
- bedroom 2 - beautifully simplistic double size bedroom with wardrobe, bedside table, dressing table, dramatic French door with shutters leading onto the front garden, side window and finished with original artwork.
- bedroom 3 - playful twin bedroom with metal framed twin beds, coordinating metal chair and shelving, wardrobe and chest of drawers and dual aspect windows
- family shower room in cool creams with large walk in feature shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- luxury family bathroom in cool creams with feature freestanding bath, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, modern kitchen units and sink
- contemporary grounds with well stocked borders, sun soaked paved patio area, small lawned garden to the front with individual coastal artwork
- barbeque, garden chairs, table and sun loungers with views across the grounds towards the sea
- grounds include a table tennis table and practical touches such as an outside heated shower
- gated parking for 2 vehicles
- great central location close to Abersoch main beach and Mickey's Boatyard
- sunny balconies with patio tables and chairs
- stunning open plan living area with views
- feature wood burner, logs starter pack provided.
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen, hand and bath towels included
- electricity, hot water and full heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- travel cot, high chair and stair gate - please bring own cot bedding
- no smoking
- off road private parking for 2 cars
Thank you so much for allowing us to stay. It was a welcome and much needed rest while our permanent home was (and sadly remains) unavailable due to building work stalled by coronavirus.
Perfect property in the perfect location, views are outstanding.