Far reaching sea views, a quiet cul de sac yet walking distance to all Abersoch beaches and amenities, and a high quality and stylish interior and exterior makes Y Garn one of the most desirable and luxurious holiday houses in Abersoch.
An inspiring property and location for any season, Y Garn, offers sumptuous and sleek internal and external social living areas, high quality kitchen, indulgent bathroom and shower rooms and beautifully presented bedrooms sleeping up to 11 guests. Opulent oak floors and furnishings teamed with internal and external slates create a deluxe feel throughout.
Y Garn has a beautiful lawned garden to the front with well-stocked borders and to the rear a large elevated terrace with soft Astro Turf and separate dining and barbecue terraces, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Y Garn comes with many luxury extras including WiFi, Sky Sports Package TV and iPhone controlled Bowers & Wilkins sound systems.
- light and airy entrance hall with elegant oak and glass return staircase
- separate cloakroom area with shoe racks and coat hooks
- spacious and stylish lounge/dining room with large stylish corner sofa with coordinating bench seating, armchairs, multi-fuel burner in elegant fire place with oak mantelpiece, designer driftwood coffee tables, large wall-mounted TV with Sky Sports Package satellite channels, Blu-Ray DVD, oak sideboards, oak dining table with 8 wicker-style chairs, feature lamps and lighting, large glass windows with fabulous far reaching sea views overlooking the front garden towards St Tudwal's Islands, bi-fold doors onto the large front slate terrace with infinity glass balcony, rear sliding doors onto the rear dining terrace
- painted wood kitchen/dining room with well-equipped kitchen with granite worktops, integrated double oven, grill and induction hob, warming draw, extractor, American larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, breakfast bar with 2 bar stools, dining table with 6 wicker-style chairs, small toddler table with 4 toddler chairs
- French style bedroom 1 with sumptuous white framed French styled king-size bed, coordinating occasional chair, wardrobe and bedside tables, feature wall and ceiling lighting, large windows with far reaching sea views
- indulgent family shower room with luxury slate tiled bathroom with large walk-in shower with glass screen, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- rear door to enclosed walkway to rear garage
- ultimate luxury master bedroom 2 with lovely oak framed king-size bed, coordinating bedside tables, built-in wardrobe, linen basket, full height glass apex with French doors with framed plantation house style electric shutters leading to rear terrace with outdoor furniture and further rear terrace, luxury en suite slate tiled bathroom with large walk-in shower with glass screen, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- coastal themed bedroom 3 with twin beds with feature headboards, leather double sofa bed, built-in wardrobes, bed side table, bean bags, dual aspect windows with far reaching sea views
- pretty and spacious bedroom 4 with oak full-size bunk beds, pull-out single bed, built-in wardrobes, oak chest of drawers, bean bags, dual aspect windows with far reaching sea views
- indulgent family bathroom - luxury slate tiled bathroom with bath and separate large shower enclosure with glass screen, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- garage with washing machine and tumble dryer
- outdoor games including table tennis table
- large open grass front garden with well-stocked borders
- large front slate terrace with glass infinity balcony, outdoor furniture and stunning sea views to St Tudwals Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond
- rear large elevated terrace with soft Astro Turf, corner slate terrace area with summerhouse, tiled terrace serving master bedroom 2, stylish outdoor furniture with chairs, sun loungers and drinks table, uninterrupted countryside views to the rear of the property, steps down to
- side terrace with pre-cast stone barbecue area steps down to
- side decked dining area with lovely outdoor dining table with 8 chairs plus 2 further chairs
- Bowers & Wilkins speakers to rear of property
- ample off-road parking for 4 cars and boat/trailers
- interior designed with high quality and stylish features
- lovely far reaching sea and countryside views
- Sky Sports TV Package
- stunning outdoor garden, terraces (slate and soft Astro Turf) dining and barbecue areas
- WiFi/broadband, Bowers and Wilkins iPhone controlled internal and external sound system
- quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to Abersoch
- central heating throughout
- travel cot (bring own bedding), highchair and children's bed guard
- no smoking
- no pets
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.3 mile from a shop
- 0.5 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.5 mile from the coast
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|2nd June 2017 - 7th July 2017||£1,680.00|
|7th July 2017 - 1st September 2017||£2,625.00|
|1st September 2017 - 8th September 2017||£1,890.00|
|8th September 2017 - 20th October 2017||£1,470.00|
|20th October 2017 - 27th October 2017||£1,680.00|
|27th October 2017 - 22nd December 2017||£1,470.00|
|22nd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£2,625.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.