- £640 per week
- £91 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Y Beudy is a beautifully converted 3 bedroomed detached holiday home bursting with quality, style and luxurious touches throughout. Perched on the hillside above Abersoch with stunning panoramic sea views, terraces and a balcony, Y Beudy, enjoys an equality exquisite interior and exterior. At the heart of the house lies the superior lounge which seamlessly blends contemporary living with traditional architecture; an excellent social space for families and friends alike.
All bedrooms are on the ground floor, sumptuous, spacious and offer high quality fixtures and fittings giving the feeling of a boutique hotel. The master bedroom has en suite and patio doors with uninterrupted views. The family bathroom is a haven on its own roll top bath, large shower set on stunning slate.
Stairs from the lounge lead to a large luxurious open plan lounge and dining room with hues of sage. Light floods through the Velux window and as you open the patio doors and step onto a feature balcony the sea air and stunning views invigorate the senses.
Outside, Y Beudy offers a stylish rear terrace with modern rattan sofa, further large raised terrace with steps crafted from sleepers, a field ideal for children to run around and play ball games and first floor balcony with outdoor dining table and chairs and panoramic sea views across Abersoch and to St Tudwal’s Islands.
WiFi included and pets welcome by arrangement.
- welcoming entrance hall with oak flooring and retro radiator
- at the heart of the house lies the impressive lounge area beautifully lit with natural light and blending natural woods and linens, exposed lintels and oak floors, large grey corner sofa and armchair, rocking chair, large flat screen Smart TV with Freeview, console table and coffee table, pretty decorative touches and ambient lighting
- bedroom 1 – sumptuous master bedroom with deep pile carpets and stylish heather and mustard tones, king size two tone cream and oak framed wooden bed, coordinating tallboy, 2 chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, wall mounted TV and French doors with a Juliette balcony and stunning countryside views, contemporary en suite in greys with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc
- bedroom 2 – rich and opulent rear king size bedroom with deep pile carpets, high ceilings and stylish grey and yellow hues, solid oak framed king size bed, grey painted oak wardrobe, coordinating chest of drawers, bedside tables, wall mounted TV and view over the rear terrace with through the pretty rear window with exposed windowsill and lintel
- bedroom 3 - spacious twin bedroom with deep pile carpets, high ceilings and stylish blue hues, solid oak framed full size single beds, grey painted oak wardrobe, coordinating tallboy, bedside table, wall mounted TV and view over the rear terrace with through the pretty rear window with exposed windowsill and lintel
- luxury family bath and shower room - spacious and stunning bathroom with feature oversized floor tiles, freestanding roll top deep bath, large walk-in shower cubicle with further feature tiles, contemporary vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, window with exposed windowsill and lintel and lovely decorative touches
- stylish oak staircase leading to
- exquisite and extensive kitchen/dining room with high ceilings, kitchen area with fully fitted stylish high quality shaker style units, large range with double oven and grill and extractor over integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, microwave, ample cupboard ample work top space, dining area with pretty painted dining table and 6 coordinating dining chairs, 2 tub chairs and wall mounted TV, French doors leading onto a spacious balcony with outdoor dining table and chairs ideal from a morning coffee to sundowner cocktails
- impressive side and rear landscaped terraces separate with feature sleepers, outdoor furniture and barbecue, a real sun trap and perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining
- field opposite house ideal for ball sports
- private off-road parking for up to 2 cars
- recently refurbished to exacting standards with high quality finish
- high quality fixtures and fittings
- desirable location on the outskirts of Abersoch
- beautiful landscaped side and rear terraces
- large field ideal for ball sports
- first floor balcony with outdoor dining table and far reaching sea and countryside views
- barbecue available
- WiFi included
- electricity, hot water and oil fire central heating included
- bed linen provided
- families only
- one pet welcome at £50 per pet per week
- highchair and travel cot available on request
- no smoking
We had a wonderful holiday, the cottage was cosy yet modern with all essentials needed. Amazing views from the cottage balcony and a great place to enjoy a morning brew. Abersoch is a great base with lovely cafes and shops and lots of walks close by.
Wonderful stay at Y Beudy, my three grandchildren loved the upside down house. It was spotless and so comfortable. The bed linens were immaculate. I can highly recommend the property.
Y Beudy exceed all expectations, it is a stunning little hideaway, the best accommodation we have stayed. Also Nia the owner was extremely accommodating and helpful.