The Summerhouse is a lovely detached home, enviably located just off the Golf Road, Abersoch, in a quiet elevated location yet within a 5 minute walk of Abersoch's desirable main beach, shops, restaurants and bars. The Summerhouse enjoys panoramic sea, golf course and countryside views from many rooms, the fabulous slate terrace and further raised decking area. Footpaths also lead directly down to the golf course and the fabulous sandy beach.
Well presented and generously proportioned rooms throughout and sleeping 9 guests in 5 bedrooms with a bathroom, shower room and further en suite bathroom, The Summerhouse is a proven great escape for extended families and groups alike. Externally, the well maintained lawned gardens with well-stocked borders, terraces and decking create a perfect holiday space for all, including the dog!
The operational open fire set in a feature fireplace provides the additional warmth and cosiness for enjoying The Summerhouse and the views in all seasons.
The Summerhouse includes the rental of a beach hut centrally located on Abersoch main beach and benefits from WiFi.
- entrance hall and with pretty sideboard and stairs leading to first floor
- large lounge/dining room with 3 sofas, armchair, rocking chair, feature operational open fire with fireguard, coffee tables, antique corner wall units, antique chest, desk and chair, flatscreen TV with Freeview, selection of board games, reading and guide books, pine dining table and chairs set alongside large patio and French doors offering fabulous panoramic views across the garden
- spacious and well equipped rear kitchen with blue trimmed units, freestanding cooker, grill and hob, dishwasher, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, washing machine and separate dryer, dual aspect windows
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, vanity unit with wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 1 - spacious front twin bedroom with twin divan beds, built-in wardrobes with shelves and drawers, bedside table and pine dressing table and chair, armchair, dual aspect windows with views across the front garden towards the sea and golf course
- bedroom 2 - rear single bedroom with single divan bed, built-in wardrobes and vanity unit with wash hand basin, antique pine chest of drawers and co-ordinating bed side table, occasional chair
- bedroom 3 - impressive master bedroom with superking-size bed, co-ordinating pine wardrobes with drawers, bedside tables with drawers and further chest of drawers, sofa, large front gallery window and side window with sea, golf course and countryside views, generous en suite bathroom with bath with shower attachment, towel rails, wash hand basin and WC
- large family bathroom - bath with separate walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 4 - cosy front double bedroom with pine framed double bed and coordinating bedside table with drawers, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, gallery window with sea, golf course and countryside views
- bedroom 5 - front twin bedroom with twin divan beds, built-in wardrobes, wash hand basin, bedside table and armchair, large gallery window with sea, golf course and countryside views
- family shower room with bath with shower over, vanity unit with wash hand basin and WC
- front elevated decking area with outdoor wooden dining table and chairs
- slate patio area leading on to spacious and private front lawned garden with well maintained borders
- panoramic sea, golf course and countryside towards; St Tudwals Islands, Cardigan Bay and Bwlchtocyn
- parking for 3/4 cars/boats to the rear of the property
- enviable quiet location close to Abersoch beach
- beach hut on Abersoch main beach
- fabulous panoramic views
- gas central heating
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- WiFi included
- travel cot (including cot linen) and highchair available
- families only
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 9
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.3 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.2 mile from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|28 Oct 17 - 23 Dec 17||£850||£638|
|23 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£2,310||£1,733|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
The location, layout and facilities including the beach hut made for an excellent holiday. Mr Ken Bowden - 14th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00