A beautifully renovated detached Edwardian villa situated in an idyllic setting just yards from Abersoch beach.
Approached via a private lane and surrounded by spacious landscaped grounds, Trigfa occupies a premier position in Abersoch village and enjoys stunning views across Abersoch golf course to Cardigan Bay.
Trigfa provides an oasis of peace and tranquility and yet is within easy walking distances of the shop, bars and restaurants of the village. The property is approached via a curved driveway and sits in a plot of around 3/4 acre including formal gardens, a meadow, lawns and 3 generous patios. A gated footpath from the garden leads to Abersoch Beach.
The property is furnished throughout to an extremely high standard. It is a lovely light sunny house with large airy rooms, oak floors throughout and underfloor heating.
Double French doors lead from the front patio into the large dining hallway. The ground floor also contains a formal lounge with double doors onto the rear patio, beautifully fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Upstairs there is a second living rooms with tri-fold doors opening onto a sun balcony, a bar area and study. The house has 5 bedrooms in total, two of which are contained in a suite on the lower ground floor, which is ideal for a family wanting their own space. Bathrooms and kitchen are of an exceptionally high specification. Furnishings are a charming blend of antique pieces mixing harmoniously with a contemporary sea-side scheme.
Trigfa is equipped with wireless internet, Sky TV and table tennis.
- dining hall - furnished with large oak table and chairs to seat 10
- living room - a large light filled room with lovely aspect of garden and raised sun deck, French doors leading onto terrace. Open fire place, TV and DVD player
- kitchen - beautifully styled, includes limestone flooring, solid walnut countertops, fridge, 2 integral ovens, dishwasher, combination microwave, island unit with Atag induction hob and gas wok / burner
- kitchen diner - pleasant seating area with glass and oak table, 6 chars, views across garden
- utility room - extra large with washing machine, tumble dryer, double sink unit and American style fridge/freezer conveniently situated for outside terrace and kitchen
- cloakroom - off inner hallway
- bedroom 1 - beautiful room with Cathedral ceiling, superking-size bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, French doors to front terrace, lovely views and en suite wet room
- bedroom 2 - superking-size bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, TV with Freeview digital channels, dramatic open plan en suite bathroom with double basin vanity unit, bath and extra large shower.
lower ground floor
- steps down to family suite consisting of
- bedroom 3 - twin beds leading to
- bedroom 4 - spacious room with king-size 4 poster bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, en suite wet room
- a huge open plan light filled space with trifold doors leading on to balcony with stunning views across Abersoch Golf Course to Cardigan Bay beyond
- first floor living room with sofas and chairs, 46" wall mounted TV with Freeview channels
- spacious bar area perfect for a relaxing marguerita !
- study area - a multi purpose room furnished with tables, chairs and extra seating
- bedroom 5 - charming and airy double room with luxury en suite bathroom (large shower, freestanding bath, double sink and WC).
- large secluded grounds approached down small private lane leading onto curved driveway
- Trigfa boasts 3 sun terraces to ensure sunbathing from dawn to dusk
- terraces equipped with dining furniture, sun beds and barbecue
- landscaped gardens with lawn, borders well-stocked with rosemary, lavender, fig trees and olive trees, sloping meadow
- table tennis in the garage
- gate situated at the bottom of the garden leads to a quiet footpath to the golf course and the beach (so no need to use main road for beach access)
- ample car parking located on 2 levels with space for several cars / boats / trailer
- please note - given the contours of the grounds the garden has been laid out on different levels, children need to be supervised at all times.
- travel cot (bring own bedding), highchair and travel stairgate
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- wireless broadband included
- families only
- strictly no dogs
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.3 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.1 mile from the coast
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|2nd June 2017 - 7th July 2017||£2,410.00|
|7th July 2017 - 21st July 2017||£3,145.00|
|21st July 2017 - 1st September 2017||£3,495.00|
|1st September 2017 - 8th September 2017||£1,890.00|
|8th September 2017 - 20th October 2017||£1,785.00|
|20th October 2017 - 27th October 2017||£2,095.00|
|27th October 2017 - 22nd December 2017||£1,785.00|
|22nd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£3,495.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
Beautiful house, immaculately kept and fantastically well placed. S Sherratt - 7th January 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.