- £583 per week
- £83 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This former Cowshed has been loving transformed to create a truly luxurious and stylish retreat for 2 guests, harmoniously blending traditional features with contemporary styling.
The heart of The Cowshed is the sumptuous and inviting open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. From the high ceilings with exposed beams, cosy wood burning stove, corner sofa set around the TV and well-equipped kitchen, this is a perfect room to spend time with a loved one in all seasons.
The Cowshed is set on a smallholding and enjoys a tranquil rural setting close to Hell's Mouth, Cilan Common and the Coastal Path. If you tear yourself away from this fabulous hideaway then it is just 2 miles to the bustling Abersoch village and its well renowned beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes.
The Cowshed benefits from free WiFi and welcomes pets by arrangement.
- stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with high ceilings and exposed beams
- dining area with feature wood burning stove, two tone dining table and 4 coordinating chairs.
- kitchen area with sleek modern white fitted with grey tiling, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, free standing larder style fridge/freezer, microwave and pretty wall mounted storage units
- stylish lounge area with comfy corner sofa set around a large flat screen TV and TV unit, ambient lighting, coffee table and lovely wall art
- bedroom 1 – master super king size bedroom with high ceilings, exposed beams and decorative romantic heart touches, sumptuous king size bed, white built in wardrobe, white chest of drawers, white heart bedside tables, ornate free standing mirror and dual aspect windows with partial sea and countryside views
- luxury wet room –stunning wet room with feature tiles, shower, wash hand basin, WC, urban shelving and decorative touches
- pretty path leading through an enclosed front lawn with contemporary outdoor dining table and chairs
- ample off road parking for 2 cars/boats
- please note that Mur Cwpwl is located on a smallholding run by the owners with horses in the surrounding fields. There is also one further elegant double bedroom annexe available on site with a separate entrance, bookable direct with the owners.
- WiFi/broadband included
- electrical heaters and wood burning stove
- fresh bed linen, electricity and heating included
- towels available locally at an additional charge on request
- beach hut at Machroes/Bwlchtocyn end of Abersoch beach available locally at an additional charge on request
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- enclosed lawn front garden with outdoor dining table and chairs
- Mur Cwpwl also available on the same smallholding, sleeping 4
- ample off road parking
- families only
- no smoking
- 2 small dogs welcome by arrangement at £35 per pet per week; payable to owner during your stay. For bigger breeds of dogs do give us a call and we can check with the owner.
Very comfortable bed