Located in an elevated position between Abersoch and Bwlchtocyn, The Haven is a beautifully presented cottage with far reaching countryside and sea views towards Hell's Mouth and Bardsey Island at the front and Abersoch and Cardigan Bay to the rear.
The cottage has been lovingly refurbished making the most of the views with a lovely spacious balcony accessed through French doors from the stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room.
The Haven sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms (max 4 adults) and is a great family holiday home for those exploring many of the local beaches and the renowned seaside villages of the Llyn Peninsula.
- pretty welcoming entrance hall
- stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with two comfortable sofas with views through the French doors, stylish electric fire, coffee tables, wall mounted TV with Freeview, DVD/Blu Ray and CD player, French doors leading onto front balcony with modern rattan style table and chairs
- fully equipped and well designed kitchen and dining area, modern high level counter style table with 6 high chairs, modern kitchen units with integrated hob and double oven, extractor, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and microwave
- luxury family shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- bedroom 1 - pretty double bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and lamp and lovely countryside views
- bedroom 2 - bunk bedroom with bunk beds suitable for children only, dressing table and views towards Abersoch
- bedroom 3 - rear double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and lamps and views towards Abersoch
- large elevated balcony with lockable gate modern rattan style table and chairs with fabulous countryside and sea views towards Bardsey Island,
- ample outside sloping side garden and grass front garden with further outdoor dining table and chairs
- off road parking for 3 cars
- electricity, hot water and heating (electric heaters) included
- fresh bed linen included
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely balcony and family friendly garden
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available; please bring your own bedding for the cot
- no pets
- please note that the end of the house is separate for private use by the owners
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Pet free property
- WiFi unavailable
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 1.4 miles from a shop
- 1 mile from the nearest pub
- 1.4 miles from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|28 Oct 17 - 23 Dec 17||£450||£338|
|23 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£890||£668|
|6 Jan 18 - 24 Mar 18||£464||£348|
|24 Mar 18 - 14 Apr 18||£597||£448|
|14 Apr 18 - 26 May 18||£489||£367|
|26 May 18 - 2 Jun 18||£731||£548|
|2 Jun 18 - 7 Jul 18||£541||£406|
|7 Jul 18 - 21 Jul 18||£649||£487|
|21 Jul 18 - 1 Sep 18||£917||£688|
|1 Sep 18 - 8 Sep 18||£541||£406|
|8 Sep 18 - 20 Oct 18||£489||£367|
|20 Oct 18 - 3 Nov 18||£515||£386|
|3 Nov 18 - 22 Dec 18||£464||£348|
|22 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£917||£688|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
Outstanding!Mrs Judith Ashworth - 28th September 2017
We loved the property and had a memorable holiday. Very pleasant and helpful owners.Mr T Davies - 14th August 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00