Special Offers: 20% off week commencing 19th July at The Cottage
The Cottage is a beautiful end terrace cottage within one mile of Abersoch Village and 15 minutes' walk to the main beach.
With chic nautical design touches, The Cottage offers high-quality and stylish accommodation throughout with an elegant garden with lawn, patio, dual level decking, ample parking and open views towards Abersoch bay.
The Cottage ground floor offers a lovely open plan lounge/dining room and a well-specified and well-equipped kitchen. Upstairs The Cottage benefits from a spacious master double bedroom with TV, a bunk room with double bed with single bed over and a bright family bathroom with shower over.
The Cottage has wireless broadband and baby equipment available.
- rear entrance porch
- pretty sitting/dining room with two comfortable sofas, log fuel burner, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD, coffee table, dining table for 6, dresser, stairs leading to first floor
- kitchen with period coloured fitted units, solid oak work tops, gas hob & double oven, dishwasher, microwave, dedicated wine cooler and fridge with freezer compartment.
- bedroom 1 - spacious bedroom with double bed, bedside table and lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe and wall mounted flatscreen TV
- bedroom 2 - bunk room with double bed with single bed over, chest of drawers, hangers, bedside light, view over garden
- bathroom - bath with shower over, basin, WC, heated towel rail
- stylish and enclosed natural stone rear patio with large wooden dining table with chairs for 8, lawned garden edged with railway sleepers and storage shed for bikes
- two level decking areas, the lower decking with dining table and chairs and the upper decking with low level table and luxurious outdoor sofas; the upper decking areas enjoys a fantastic open views across Abersoch Harbour. Cardigan Bay and Snowdon
- ample off road parking for 2 cars plus additional space behind gates for boats or trailers
- wireless broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included please bring your towels and tea towels
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely garden, patio and decking
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available; please bring your own bedding for the cot
- guide dogs only
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.9 mile from a shop
- 0.8 mile from the nearest pub
- 1 mile from the coast
Beautiful property, decorated to a very high finish, garden was amazing. Would definitely stay here again Mrs Gwen Sandiford - 12th June 2018
The garden is great and very well presented. We had a brilliant family holiday, thank you!Mrs Helen Swinson - 10th April 2018
Lovely cottage, ideal base for touring Nefyn.Mr ROBERT WHISTON - 2nd October 2017
Child friendly and great use of external garden space.Mr Christopher Aynsley - 1st August 2017
We had a lovely relaxing stay at The Cottage. Just what we needed. Loved everything about it and would love to go back. Many thanks .Adele and Keith xMs Adele Murray - 13th July 2017
Mr Gary Cartwright - 18th May 2017
We fell in love with Abersoch and hope to come back again and again. The Cottage was a brilliant home from home for our first family holiday with our baby daughter. Couldn't recommend it enough.Mrs Catherine Bonner - 9th April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...