- £616 per week
- £88 per night
- 5 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Bunk bed to sleep 1
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
The Cottage is a beautiful end terrace cottage within one mile of Abersoch Village and 15 minutes' walk to the main beach.
With chic nautical design touches, The Cottage offers high-quality and stylish accommodation throughout with an elegant garden with lawn, patio, dual level decking, ample parking and open views towards Abersoch bay.
The Cottage ground floor offers a lovely open plan lounge/dining room and a well-specified and well-equipped kitchen. Upstairs The Cottage benefits from a spacious master double bedroom with TV, a bunk room with double bed with single bed over and a bright family bathroom with shower over.
The Cottage has wireless broadband and baby equipment available.
- rear entrance porch
- pretty sitting/dining room with two comfortable sofas, log fuel burner, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD, coffee table, dining table for 6, dresser, stairs leading to first floor
- kitchen with period coloured fitted units, solid oak work tops, gas hob & double oven, dishwasher, microwave, dedicated wine cooler and fridge with freezer compartment.
- bedroom 1 - spacious bedroom with double bed, bedside table and lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe and wall mounted flatscreen TV
- bedroom 2 - bunk room with double bed with single bed over, chest of drawers, hangers, bedside light, view over garden
- bathroom - bath with shower over, basin, WC, heated towel rail
- stylish and enclosed natural stone rear patio with large wooden dining table with chairs for 8, lawned garden edged with railway sleepers and storage shed for bikes
- two level decking areas, the lower decking with dining table and chairs and the upper decking with low level table and luxurious outdoor sofas; the upper decking areas enjoys a fantastic open views across Abersoch Harbour. Cardigan Bay and Snowdon
- ample off road parking for 2 cars plus additional space behind gates for boats or trailers
- wireless broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included please bring your towels and tea towels
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely garden, patio and decking
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available; please bring your own bedding for the cot
- guide dogs only