- £546 per week
- £78 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Tawelfor is a contemporary and incredibly spacious two bedroom apartment with sea views, enviably located in the heart of Abersoch, just a short walk to the main beach and desirable shops, restaurants and amenities.
Forming the ground floor of an imposing semi-detached property, Tawelfor is stylishly decorated to a high standard and benefits internally from a large modern kitchen with dining table, a lovely lounge with feature bay window with sea views, two large bedrooms, a luxury family bathroom and further en suite. Externally, Tawelfor offers a lawned garden and raised decking area with sea views to the front, and to the rear a patio area off the conservatory with outside dining table and chairs.
Tawelfor benefits from many extras including WiFi and iPod docking station.
- impressive and spacious large entrance hall with mirror, coffee table and iPod docking station
- stylish front lounge with co-ordinating sofa's, snuggle chair set in feature bay window, flatscreen TV with HD receiver with over 50 channels, radio and DVD Blu-ray player, non-operational fire place and lovely sea views towards St Tudwals Islands
- modern kitchen and dining area with stunning black units, contemporary dining table and chairs, large kitchen area with larder style fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and separate dryer, electric fan oven with grill, halogen hob, extractor and microwave
- elegant front en suite double bedroom with silver framed king-size bed, wardrobes, bedside table, full length mirror and partial sea views, en suite with corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin
- contemporary rear twin bedroom with twin beds, built-in wardrobes, bedside table and door leading to
- rear glass conservatory with co-ordinating rattan effect small sofa, chairs and coffee table and patio doors to rear enclosed patio
- luxury family bathroom with feature wall, deep free-standing bath, corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin
- front grassed garden with raised decked area with modern outdoor furniture
- rear patio with modern outdoor table and chairs with charcoal BBQ
- one rear parking space adjacent to garage to the rear and additional space on front lawn if necessary
- lock up garage ideal for storage of bikes, canoes, golf clubs
- central Abersoch location convenient for beach, shops and restaurant
- full central heating throughout, double-glazing
- fresh bed linen, tea towels, electricity and heating included
- highchair, travel cot available - please bring your own travel cot linen
- families only
- strictly no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking
- short breaks available
A lovely spacious property conveniently located near the beach and main street in Abersoch. Well appointed and all the little conveniences thought through which made this property a pleasure to stay in as a family.
Lovely area in Wales, excellent facilities close by and choice of restaurant, bars and cafes within close proximity to beach and coastal walks. Property is spacious and well equipped with private sitting out area to the rear.
The weather was: mixed. Some wonderful things we did: Porthmadog, Portmeirion - very pretty. All local restaurants great.
The weather was: Amazing! Some wonderful things we did: Kayaked around the bay, ate at Dylan's Criccieth and Harbour Cove here in Abersoch, watched England smash Columbia then Sweden in World Cup!
We felt very comfortable at Tawelfor, and would definitely like to stay there again.