Tawelfor is a contemporary and incredibly spacious two bedroom flat with sea views, enviably located in the heart of Abersoch, just a short walk to the main beach and desirable shops, restaurants and amenities.
Forming the ground floor of an imposing semi-detached property, Tawelfor is stylishly decorated to a high standard and benefits internally from a large modern kitchen with dining table, a lovely lounge with feature bay window with sea views, two large bedrooms, a luxury family bathroom and further en suite. Externally, Tawelfor offers a lawned garden and raised decking area with sea views to the front, and to the rear a patio area off the conservatory with outside dining table and chairs.
Tawelfor benefits from many extras including WiFi and iPod docking station.
- impressive and spacious large entrance hall with mirror, coffee table and iPod docking station
- stylish front lounge with co-ordinating sofa's, snuggle chair set in feature bay window, flatscreen TV with HD receiver with over 50 channels, radio and DVD Blu-ray player, non-operational fire place and lovely sea views towards St Tudwals Islands
- modern kitchen and dining area with stunning black units, contemporary dining table and chairs, large kitchen area with larder style fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and separate dryer, electric fan oven with grill, halogen hob, extractor and microwave
- elegant front en suite double bedroom with silver framed king-size bed, wardrobes, bedside table, full length mirror and partial sea views, en suite with corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin
- contemporary rear twin bedroom with twin beds, built-in wardrobes, bedside table and door leading to
- rear glass conservatory with co-ordinating rattan effect small sofa, chairs and coffee table and patio doors to rear enclosed patio
- luxury family bathroom with feature wall, deep free-standing bath, corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin
- front grassed garden with raised decked area with modern outdoor furniture
- rear patio with modern outdoor table and chairs with charcoal BBQ
- one rear parking space adjacent to garage to the rear and additional space on front lawn if necessary
- lock up garage ideal for storage of bikes, canoes, golf clubs
- central Abersoch location convenient for beach, shops and restaurant
- full central heating throughout, double-glazing
- fresh bed linen, tea towels, electricity and heating included
- highchair, travel cot available - please bring your own travel cot linen
- families only
- strictly no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking
- short breaks available
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.1 mile from a shop
- 0.2 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.3 mile from the coast
A lovely spacious property conveniently located near the beach and main street in Abersoch. Well appointed and all the little conveniences thought through which made this property a pleasure to stay in as a family.Mrs Tse En Marsh - 8th September 2018
Lovely area in Wales, excellent facilities close by and choice of restaurant, bars and cafes within close proximity to beach and coastal walks. Property is spacious and well equipped with private sitting out area to the rear.Mrs Sandra Jones - 28th August 2018
The weather was: mixed. Some wonderful things we did: Porthmadog, Portmeirion - very pretty. All local restaurants great.Mrs Natasha Stenton-Rodgers - 3rd August 2018
The weather was: Amazing! Some wonderful things we did: Kayaked around the bay, ate at Dylan's Criccieth and Harbour Cove here in Abersoch, watched England smash Columbia then Sweden in World Cup!Mrs Joanna Nicholls - 13th July 2018
We felt very comfortable at Tawelfor, and would definitely like to stay there again.Mrs Caryl Ventham - 29th May 2018
The weather was: Sunny. Some wonderful things we did: Fourth time staying here and love it every time. Visited the beach each day.Mr David Craven - 18th May 2018
The weather was: Perfect (mostly). Some wonderful things we did: Playing on the beaches, runs along the coastal path, coffee & cake in town, wake boarding at Glasfryn.Mr Stuart Wildman - 22nd September 2017
The weather was: mixed - sunny days, rainy days. Some wonderful things we did: Beach days, sailing, trip to Rabbit farm (leaflet in book) - great for kids. Moments & Glimpses: Family time, watching our boy grow! Some other thoughts: Great apartment. We have booked next year whilst we were here too.Mrs Natasha Stenton-Rodgers - 4th August 2017
The weather was: Lovely for the time of year and scorching the last couple of days! Some wonderful things we did: Visited Portmeirion, Criccieth Castle, Porthmadog. What we saw & discovered: Beautiful beaches and restaurants. Moments & Glimpses: Book a restaurant for a Saturday night. We ended up trying out the chippy - it didn't let us down! Some other thoughts: The house that has everything! A real home-from-home. Fantastic location, easy to get around. We will be back. Thank you.Susie Ramsey - 26th May 2017
The weather was: good for the time of year. Some wonderful things we did: Walked on the beach to Mickey's Cafe. BBQ'd sausages on the beach for lunch. What we saw & discovered: We found a jellyfish on the beach. Moments & Glimpses: Relaxing family week away. Some other thoughts: Lovely flat in a great location. Looking forward to staying again.Mrs Cat Oakes - 14th April 2017
The weather was: changeable. Some wonderful things we did: Portmeirion (a must), West Highland Railway, Aberdaron, Whistling Sands.Mrs Sue Evans - 30th September 2016
The weather wsa: Dry and sunny most days. Some wonderful things we did: Beach days. Little things that mattered: Family time! Some other thoughts: Lovely flat. Close to beach. Stayed 3 times now. Will hopefully be back next year!Mrs Elaine Daley - 2nd September 2016
The weather was: mostly cloudy. Some wonderful things we did: drink, socialise, sail and eat!Ms Deborah Massey - 29th July 2016
The weather was: 2 weeks mostly sunny. Last week mixed and windy. Some wonderful things we did: Two wildlife trips on the "Jenny". Days on the beach. What we saw & discovered: The Art Gallery in Llanbedrog, and discovered they had opened a Theatre/Cinema. Moments & Glimpses: Meeting with old friends and sharing our beach huts. Some other thoughts: Lovely flat and minutes from the beach.Peter Rothwell - 1st July 2016
The weather was: sunny. Some wonderful things we did: Body board and surf. Wonderful place to stay.Mr David Craven - 10th June 2016
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.