- £697 per week
- £100 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Towels not provided
- Harbour views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Recently converted, Tafliad Carreg, 'Stones Throw', is a contemporary bungalow set in a enviable location across the road from Abersoch's picturesque inner harbour and a short walk along the pretty harbour wall to the desirable shops, restaurants and beaches.
At the front of the bungalow, Tafliad Carreg offers a spacious and bright open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with French doors and to the rear an elegant double bedroom and modern twin bedroom both with large stylish en suite shower rooms.
Tafliad Carreg is located in the grounds of the former Llysfor Bed and Breakfast and benefits from WiFi.
french door leading to
- light and airy lounge area with 2 comfortable coordinating 2 seat sofas, flat screen TV with Freeview, coffee table and French doors leading to the front path
- dining area with contemporary table and 4 dining chairs
- fully equipped modern L-shaped kitchen with integrated electric oven and hob, under counter fridge with small ice box, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine
- bedroom 1 - stylish master bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe and bedside table, en suite shower room with large shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - modern twin bedroom with twin beds , wardrobe and bedside table, en suite shower room with large shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin wc and heated towel rail
- allocated parking for 1 car to the front of cottage
- desirable location opposite Abersoch Harbour
- recently converted
- ideal for guests with limited mobility
- bed linen provided
- double glazed throughout
- WiFi included
- central heating throughout
- electricity and heating included
- families only
- travel cot and high chair available
- short breaks available
Beautiful property, great location! Abersoch was amazing as always! Thank you for having us stay.
it was fantastic. Couldn't have asked for more. Very good property for those with less mobility.