St Tudwals View is an elegant three storey property, recently furnished and accessorised throughout in a seaside 'shabby chic' style. St Tudwals View boasts a stunning new extended balcony at the front of the property presenting spectacular views across Abersoch to Cardigan Bay beyond.
The property benefits from a spacious emporium style first floor open plan lounge, wood burning stove, kitchen and diner perfectly styled in cool blues and vibrant turquoise. Door from the lounge lead directly on to the large decked balcony with infinity glass and dining table and and chairs. The ground floor has an elegant twin bedroom with patio doors, a stunning double bedroom and a separate contemporary shower room. The second floor hosts a large open mezzanine master bedroom and separate stylish bathroom.
The house benefits from WiFi.
NB Due to the open staircase and wood burning stove St Tudwals View is not suitable for toddlers aged 4 or under.
- welcoming entrance hall with storage cupboards containing washing machine and dryer, occasional table and chair and additional hanging space
- elegant bedroom 2 (double) in delicate reds with bedside table, wooden chest of drawers, hanging space, shabby chic painted chair and coordinated mirror, lovely lighting, patio doors leading to the front driveway
- stunning bedroom 3 with in warm greys with 2 white painted single beds, painted wooden chest of drawers, bedside tables with atmospheric lights, hanging space and views across the rear garden
- contemporary shower room with shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit and heated towel rail
- upstairs to open plan lounge with feature modern wood burning stove, blue comfortable sofa, tub chair and bean bags, rattan chair, painted sideboard and coordinating coffee table, wall mounted flat screen TV with digital Freeview channels
- fitted sky blue kitchen with dishwasher, electric hob and oven with contemporary metal splashback, microwave, larder style fridge/freezer, Belfast sink, large butchers block with storage for kitchen utensils and Welsh dresser well stock with pretty cutlery and crockery
- pretty dining area with wood table and 6 coordinating chairs, shabby chic painted sideboard, armchair, anglepoise lamp and view across the rear garden
- large balcony with infinity glass, patio furniture, picnic table and bench, outside lights, barbecue and spectacular views across Abersoch to Cardigan Bay beyond
second floor mezzanine
- upstairs again to large open light and airy master bedroom with white framed king size bed with bedside cabinets, open wardrobe, freestanding mirror and clothes hanger
- stylish bathroom with grey tongue and groove panelling, bath with hand shower, wc and basin
- small grassed area to the rear
- new tarmacadam drive with parking for 2 cars
- spectacular views from large balcony
- walking distance to all Abersoch amenities
- stylish interior
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen included
- families only, strictly no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking
- NB Due to the open staircase and wood burning stove St Tudwals View is not suitable for toddlers aged 4 or under
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.2 mile from a shop
- 0.5 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.5 mile from the coast
Very clean with wonderful viewsChristine Whittle - 10th September 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.