- £524 per week
- £75 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Sandpipers is a well-presented semi-detached single storey property situated in an elevated position in the village of Mynytho, a short drive to the desirable seaside villages of Abersoch (2 miles) and Llanbedrog (1.5 miles) and their attractive sandy beaches, restaurants and cafes. The house benefits from a lovely living area with large kitchen, dining area and bright and airy lounge which leads to a decked balcony with far reaching uninterrupted sea and countryside views. The balcony is perfect sun soaked spot to enjoy from sunrise to sunset. A further lower level small lawn garden with further raised decking creates a private relaxation space to while away the hours.
The stylish bungalow with pretty coastal touches throughout sleeps 2 guests in an elegant bedroom and offers a modern bathroom. A real couples retreat, Sandpipers allows you the chance to get away from it all yet enjoy all the fabulous Llŷn Peninsula has to offer close by.
Sandpipers welcomes up to two small/medium pets by arrangement.
- light and airy spacious living area with lovely coastal touches throughout, comfortable sofa, faux leather armchair, flat screen TV and DVD player set on a painted wooden TV unit, coffee tables and patio doors leading on to the rear decked balcony with sea and countryside views, outdoor bistro dining set and well-maintained enclosed garden below
- large modern fitted kitchen with electric hob, grill & oven, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine
- dining area with painted wooden extending dining table and 2 coordinating chairs
- hallway with coat hangers, shoe rack and further cupboard with hanging space
- bedroom 1 - pretty king size bedroom with coastal touches, painted white wooden framed bed with coordinating chest of drawers and bedside tables
- modern bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and electric heater
- lovely large rear decked balcony with bistro style outdoor table and chairs, far reaching sea and countryside views, ideal for watching the sunrise with a morning coffee through to a sundowner cocktail
- small enclosed rear lawn garden with further raised patio and outdoor stools and table
- front parking space for 1 vehicle
- lovely small rear enclosed lawn garden and decked balcony with stunning views
- bed linen and tea towels provided
- Tea, Coffee and Sugar will be there for your arrival
- spacious and bright kitchen, dining, lounge area
- Ironing board, iron and clothes airer
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- Up to two small/medium sized pets welcome by arrangement @ £50 per week. No large malting breeds
- allocated parking for 1 car
- no smoking
- there is one step into the property so it may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties
Tucked away a bit, but once you are in what a lovely place to stay, everything you need is there and in such a beautiful part of the world. We all loved it (2 dogs included).
Had a fantastic week staying here - cottage is lovely and views are amazing. The weather was far better than expected (given the rest of Britain was flooded...) and we even managed enough sunshine to go swimming a few times. Some of the best beaches in Wales (esp. Porth Iago) and a good location to stay at to visit them all. Definitely would like to come back again.
Despite the weather, it's been lovely to be back in Abersoch again and Sandpipers has been the ideal place for us to stay. The view has varied depending on cloud cover, but it is fabulous. Thank you.