S17, on the Warren luxury holiday park, is a stylishly presented chalet enviably located directly on the beach path, just a few metres to the long sandy Warren beach.
S17 offers a contemporary and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, with bi-fold doors leading onto to a large private Indian stone patio area with chic dining table and chairs and co-ordinating sofa, coffee table and loungers.
From the rear patio is a gate which leads onto the beach path, just a few steps onto the Warren beach.
The chalet offers 3 beautifully presented bedrooms, sleeping 6 people, with one separate spacious family bathroom and a further luxury en suite shower room.
The Warren is a fabulous holiday park on the outskirts of Abersoch which provides the perfect environment to relax. The on site sports and leisure facilities cater for all tastes and ages and for all weathers and seasons and include 3 outdoor swimming pools and indoor heated pool.
Guests gain temporary membership of the Haulfryn Leisure club at The Warren for the duration of their stay, this includes :
- 3 outdoor swimming pools and flume
- indoor heated pool
- pool bar and cafe
- fitness suite featuring gymnasium, sauna, steam room, tanning room with health and beauty treatments (fees applicable)
- multipurpose sports hall with 3 badminton courts and 2 glass backed squash courts
- 6 outdoor tennis courts
- games lobby
- soft play area
- children's playground
- restaurant and bar
- lounge - light and airy open plan living area with corner sofa with stool, sumptuous swivel armchair, large wall-mounted flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player, bi-fold doors leading to a large Indian stone patio, WiFi/broadband available.
- dining area - modern extending dining table and 6 chairs
- modern, well-equipped, high gloss kitchen with sleek lines, integrated larder style fridge/ freezer, integrated electric oven and microwave, hob with extractor, integrated dishwasher
- bedroom 1 - spacious master bedroom with double bed with elegant bedding, stylish dark wood-effect finished wardrobes, over bed cupboards, bedside cabinets with drawers, dressing table and flatscreen TV with DVD player, luxury en suite shower room with walk-in tiled shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and shower point
- bedroom 2 - coastal themed twin bedroom with twin beds, stylish dark-wood effect wardrobe, bedside cabinet with drawers
- bedroom 3 - coastal themed twin bedroom with twin beds, stylish dark-wood effect wardrobe, over bed cupboards, bedside cabinet with drawers, flatscreen TV with DVD player
- family bathroom - spacious bathroom with p-shaped bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and shaver point
- bi-fold doors from the open plan living area leading to large Indian stone patio with outdoor dining table and chairs plus co-ordinating outdoor sofa, coffee table and luxury loungers
- gate leading directly on to the beach path
- ample parking for vehicles at the rear chalet
- on the beach path, a few steps to the Warren beach
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- full central heating with thermostatic radiators
- UPVC double-glazed windows and doors.
- WiFi available
- TV with Freeview
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- families only
- no smoking
- strictly no pets
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi unavailable
- 0.3 mile from a shop
- 0.3 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.1 mile from the coast
|Date Range||7 night price *||3 night price *|
|27 Oct 17 - 22 Dec 17||£900||£675|
|22 Dec 17 - 6 Jan 18||£2,050||£1,538|
|6 Jan 18 - 13 Jan 18||£927||£695|
|23 Feb 18 - 23 Mar 18||£973||£730|
|23 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||£1,190||£893|
|13 Apr 18 - 25 May 18||£1,030||£773|
|25 May 18 - 1 Jun 18||£1,895||£1,421|
|1 Jun 18 - 29 Jun 18||£1,406||£1,055|
|29 Jun 18 - 6 Jul 18||£1,895||£1,421|
|6 Jul 18 - 31 Aug 18||£2,112||£1,584|
|31 Aug 18 - 7 Sep 18||£1,406||£1,055|
|7 Sep 18 - 19 Oct 18||£1,030||£773|
|19 Oct 18 - 26 Oct 18||£1,082||£812|
|26 Oct 18 - 21 Dec 18||£927||£695|
|21 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19||£2,112||£1,584|
* Please note: The prices displayed are guide prices and do not include optional items such as pet charges.
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.