- £1,178 per week
- £168 per night
- 7 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Games room
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.3 miles
- Shop 0.3 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
A well appointed and contemporary 3 bedroom chalet sleeping 7 guest just a few steps from the sandy Warren beach.
The Warren is a fabulous holiday park on the outskirts of Abersoch which provides the perfect environment to relax. The on site sports and leisure facilities cater for all tastes and ages and for all weathers and seasons and include 3 outdoor swimming pools and indoor heated pool.
Temporary membership of the Haulfryn Leisure club at The Warren is available for the duration of your stay, at extra cost. This includes :
• 3 outdoor swimming pools (main pool, paddling pool and flume)
• pool bar and café (open during spring and summer seasons)
• fitness suite featuring gymnasium
• multipurpose sports hall with 3 badminton courts and 2 glass backed squash courts
• 2 outdoor tennis courts
• games lobby
• soft play area
• children's playground
• restaurant and bar
• PLUS indoor pool at Gimblet Rock park in Pwllheli
Due to covid19 there are currently still limited facilities available at The Warren.
There is also a newly rebuilt Spa with sauna, solarium and an extensive list of treatments where local fees apply.
- lounge - light and airy open plan living area with 2 coordinating sofas, armchair with stool, armchair, flame-effect fire, wall-mounted flat screen TV with Freeview TV, WiFi and French doors leading onto a stone patio.
- dining area - glass top dining table, 7 cream chairs and French doors leading onto the front patio
- kitchen with integrated larder style fridge/ freezer, integrated electric oven, hob with extractor, integrated dishwasher and microwave
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with double bed, mirrored wardrobes, coordinating over bed cupboards, bedside cabinets with drawers and dressing table and stool
- bedroom 2 – pretty twin bedroom in greens and blues with twin beds, white chest of drawers, white bedside cabinet with drawers and hanging space
- bedroom 3 –coastal themed triple bedroom with pretty white wood bunk beds, single bed, coordinating white wardrobe and bedside table
- family shower room - shower room with corner shower, contemporary wash hand basin set on a vanity unity, corner WC and heated towel rail
- convenient cloakroom with contemporary wash hand basin set on a vanity unity, corner WC and storage unit
- 2 sets of French doors lead from the open plan living room from the open plan living area onto an enclosed stone patio with outdoor dining table and chairs plus co-ordinating loungers
- storage unit with washing machine and tumble dryer
- ample parking for 2 vehicles to the side of the chalet
- 100 yards from the Warren beach
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- full central heating
- UPVC double-glazed windows and doors.
- WiFi available
- TV with Freeview
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- families only
- no smoking
- 2 pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- the use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.
We had a very enjoyable short break at this property despite the rainy weather! Spacious and in a lovely location close to the beach front the property had everything we needed to relax for a few days.