- £685 per week
- £98 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Harbour views
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Beautifully refurbished for 2019, Pentraeth Cottage has been transformed from a traditional two storey cottage to a stylish and contemporary detached holiday home. Enviably located in an elevated position at the entrance to Abersoch with views over the inner harbour towards the village centre, Pentraeth Cottage offers a tranquil escape yet is just a short stroll to Abersoch's harbour beach, the Warren beach and this seaside village's high end shops, renowned restaurants and classy cafes.
The house has been sympathetically decorated in a modern and rich style blending traditional features and contemporary living. The ground floor offers a sociable and bright kitchen/dining room space where French doors lead onto a side patio extending the living space outside. A spacious cloakroom and elegant lounge with wood burning stove, sumptuous sofas and local artwork completes the ground floor. Upstairs lie 3 lovely bedrooms each with high quality oak beds and furniture.
Pentraeth Cotthage has well-maintained grounds, a lawn garden and ample parking all set off the main road and with a gate offering privacy and safety,
WiFi included and one pet welcome.
- red entrance door leads into a bright and airy hallway with hanging space
- bright open plan kitchen and dining area with tiles and sleek white kitchen units, electric range cooker with hob, grill, oven and extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, microwave, sideboard with CD player, modern dining table and 6 chairs, wall mounted TV and French doors leading on a patio area. All with views across the inner harbour towards Abersoch
- rich lounge with original beams, two sumptuous cream sofas and coordinating armchair set around a wood burning stove, flat screen TV set on an oak TV unit, coordinating oak coffee table, sideboard and nest of tables, pretty decorative pieces and local artwork
- convenient cloakroom with corner wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 1 - elegant king size bedroom master bedroom with stunning oak framed bed with coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and chair, mirror and bedside tables and views across the inner harbour towards Abersoch, en suite shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - splendid twin bedroom with solid oak framed bed with coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and chair, bedside tables, mirror and views across the front garden
- bedroom 3 – single bedroom with small double oak framed bed, coordinating chest of drawers, hanging soace and views across the front garden
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- front lawn garden
- patio area with outdoor dining table and chairs and views over the inner harbour
- off road parking spaces for 2 vehicles
- gate to enclose cars and house for privacy and safety
- contemporary detached house is desirable elevated location at the entrance to Abersoch
- recently refurbished throughout
- off road parking for 2 vehicles
- lawn garden with patio area with outdoor dining table
- wood burning stove
- double glazing throughout
- bed linen and towels included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- one pet welcome at £50 per week
- WiFi included
- families only
- no smoking
This property was a fantastic location both for the beach and the village. Short walk into the village for a stroll with 2 young boys was perfect. Lovely cottage set it in its own grounds was good for my boys to have a good run round safely. Topped off with great weather we had a lovely weekend.
Very enjoyable holiday stay.
This is a really nice cottage. It's been excellently refurbished. The location is excellent. Walking distance to town and lovely view from the front gate and patio. Beds are comfy. Easy parking. Such a treat. First time back in Abersoch after many years but best quality cottage we've ever had.