- £700 per week
- £100 per night
- 5 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 single bed
- 1 single Zip&Link bed (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- On-street parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Fully refurbished for 2019 in an sleek coastal style, Penduick, 3 Cae Du is a contemporary detached holiday home, enviably located in an elevated position on the popular Cae Du estate, just a short stroll to Abersoch's long sandy main beach, pretty harbour, Golf Club and this bustling seaside village's high end shops, restaurants and cafes.
The house has been impeccably renovated with high quality fixtures and fittings and decorated beautifully, offering an inviting and sociable open-plan living space ideal for spending time with family and friends, along with two elegant bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
Set on a large plot, Penduick, is set back back from the road with a large open lawned garden to the front and has a large rear lawned garden offering guests privacy with patio area and dining table and chairs, ideal for adults to relax and entertain while children can play ball games. This is a great seaside holiday home for all seasons.
WiFi included and one pet welcome by arrangement.
a set of steps leads to the front door
- entrance doors to bright and airy hallway with hanging space
- Contemporary, stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with luxury Amtico flooring, ambient lighting and rich coastal touches throughout
- modern lounge area with large blue corner sofa and contrasting teal arm chairs, wall mounted flat screen TV with BT TV and Nintendo Wii, Scandinavian style white and oak TV unit and coordinating coffee table, basket with Duplo lego and a wooden train set, large gallery window with views over the garden and state.
- well-equipped contemporary white high gloss kitchen with integrated oven, grill and integrated electric hob with ceiling extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated larder style fridge freezer, integrated washer/dryer, microwave, slow cooker, Nespresso, Nutri bullet, breakfast bar and three chic bar stools and views across the rear garden
- elegant dining area with contemporary oak effect dining table and grey and blue coastal toned chairs, Scandinavian style sideboard, and large bi-fold doors that open onto the rear patio and seamlessly extend the living area outdoors
- bedroom 1 – sophisticated front king size bedroom with accents of deep blues and grey, high quality sumptuous grey framed king size bed, feature low hanging bedside lights, coordinating light oak effect wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers and views across the front garden
- bedroom 2 – rich rear triple bedroom with bold orange accents, high quality sumptuous grey frames super king size bed (can be set as 2 singles on request) and coordinating single bed, coordinating white wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers and views across the rear garden
- luxury family bathroom with elegant Amtico floor set against fabulous grey tiles, bath with shower and rain shower over, floating wash basin, back to wall WC, heated towel rail and illuminated mirror
- large rear lawned garden with patio area and contemporary outdoor dining furniture, Weber gas Barbecue and rotary dryer
- large front open grassed garden
- off road parking spaces for one vehicle and further on road parking
- contemporary detached house in desirable elevated location
- recently refurbished throughout
- off road parking
- large garden with patio area
- double glazing throughout
- bed linen, towels and tea towels included
- electricity, hot water and oil fired central heating included
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- WiFi included
- families only
- 1 dog allowed at £50 per week
- no smoking
A very well presented home in a perfect location. It was furnished to the highest standard, great for a small family getaway. We took our little French Bulldog and it was perfect for him also, with a large garden and hard flooring throughout - easy to clean up after those mucky paws. Abersoch was very quiet in January but the beach was great and other local walks were not a far drive. Would highly recommend and would definitely book again if we go back to Abersoch.
Great accommodation and location. Will return for another visit.