- £755 per week
- £108 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This individually designed and spacious detached house lies on a large well established and elevated plot half a mile from Abersoch village centre and affords sea views across Cardigan Bay. At the heart of the house is a spacious open plan lounge with feature fire place and dining area with views over the large lawn front garden. A rear modern well-equipped kitchen/dining room then leads to a rear further vast multipurpose dining/games room; the indoor areas are fabulous social spaces to spend time with friends and family alike in all seasons. Pelydryn offers 4 bedrooms (2 with sea views!) 2 bathrooms and a cloakroom.
A short walk downhill lies the bustling seaside village of Abersoch and its renowned beaches, cafes, shops and restaurants. For the more active, why not walk the Wales Coastal Path, surf the waves at Porth Neigwl, paddleboard around the coves of Abersoch harbour and the shallow waters of Llanbedrog.
Pelydryn benefits from many extras including WiFi and welcomes 2 pets.
- entrance hall with coat hanging space
- spacious L-shaped lounge/dining area with feature fire place with multi-fuel burner, 2 large sofas and contrasting armchair, flat screen TV, contemporary sideboard, well-stocked pine bookcase, sideboard with games, breakfast table with 2 chairs and 1 curved 3 seat bench and views across the front gardens
- contemporary dining area with modern wooden dining table and 8 stylish dining chairs, large patio doors leading directly onto the rear balcony
- well-equipped modern kitchen/dining area with electric oven, grill and hob with extractor over, dishwasher, fridge, integrated dishwasher, microwave, ample cupboard space, dining table and 8 chairs, rear door leading into the utility room and rear games/dining room
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- bright and spacious games/dining room – multipurpose room with high ceilings and flooded by natural light, fridge/freezer, table and benches, further games table and chairs, full size folding table tennis table and games
- bedroom 1 – nautical inspired twin bedroom with 2 single beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside table
- family bathroom - modern bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, mirror and heated towel rail
- family shower room – contemporary shower room with grey tongue and grove detailing, shower, wash hand basin and wc
- landing area with futon style sofa, storage drawers and electric keyboard
- bedroom 2 - modern coastal twin bedroom with two single beds, built-in cupboards, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- bedroom 3 - pretty front double room with double divan bed with antique headboard, wardrobe, antique chest of drawers, antique bedside tables and far reaching sea views
- bedroom 4 – elegant front double bedroom with antique wooden bed, antique tall boy, antique chest of drawers, antique, chest and 2 antique bedside tables
- plenty of off-road parking for up to 4 cars/boats
- front porch area with bench seat and far reaching sea views
- large lawn front garden ideal for games or relaxing
- private rear patio area and well established borders
- desirable residential location
- detached bungalow with well-established private garden
- WiFi included
- lovely distant sea views
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- all bed linen provided
- families only
- 2 pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
We Had an excellent holiday at this property. Everything that we required was provided for. Lovely layout of downstairs and upstairs rooms with attention to detail. Fabulous games room which kept children and adults well entertained. Good well supplied kitchen. Very warm and cosy house. One of the best!
We had a fantastic stay and would definitely come again, the house is beautiful and very homely. The only thing I would point out is that the recycling was full when we arrived even though it should have been emptied that day so unfortunately there wasn’t any room to fit in our recycling in.
Would like to take this opportunity to say thank you. We had a wonderful holiday. Everything went smoothly and I would not hesitate to book with you again.
Perfect for our needs. Plan to book next summer. Infact already looking forward to it.