N8 is the ultimate beach front luxury chalet on the exclusive Warren holiday park. Enviably located in an elevated beach front position, N8 commands first class views of the long sandy Warren beach, Abersoch harbour, St Tudwals Islands, Llanbedrog headland and Snowdonia beyond. The views can be enjoyed from inside the flagship luxury Lissett homes chalet with sumptuous coastal interior or from the large side and front terrace with sunken hot tub and contemporary outdoor furniture.
N8 offers a no-compromise contemporary and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with full-width bi-fold doors leading onto to a large breathtaking terrace. The chalet sleeps 6 guests in 3 equally stylish and elegant bedrooms with ample storage and each with its own wall mounted LG TV. N8 benefits from one luxury family bathroom and a further spacious designer influenced en suite shower room.
The Warren is a fabulous holiday park on the outskirts of Abersoch which provides the perfect environment for families and friens alike to relax. The on site sports and leisure facilities cater for all tastes and ages and for all weathers and seasons and include 3 outdoor swimming pools and indoor heated pool.
Guests gain temporary membership of the Haulfryn Leisure club at The Warren for the duration of their stay, this includes :
- 3 outdoor swimming pools and flume (spring and summer opening only)
- indoor heated pool
- pool bar and cafe
- fitness suite featuring gymnasium, sauna, steam room, tanning room with health and beauty treatments (fees applicable)
- multipurpose sports hall with 3 badminton courts and 2 glass backed squash courts
- 6 outdoor tennis courts
- games lobby
- soft play area
- children's playground
- restaurant and bar
- stylish lounge area- luxury and light open plan living area with oak floor, large sumptuous corner sofa, designer swivel armchair, Calligaris coffee tables with feaure co-ordinating lamps, large flatscreen LG TV with Freeview and Blu-ray player, hi-speed WiFi/broadband, stunning uninterrupted views across the Warren beach, Abersoch, St Tudwals Island and Snowdonia beyond, full-width bi-fold doors from the open plan living area leading to the large front terrace
- contemporary dining area - modern extending glass topped Calligaris dining table and white leather chairs, feature co-odinating lighting, fabulous views
- raised level kitchen area with blue-framed cream shaker style units, integrated Bosch appliances including double oven and grill, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave, 5 ring hob with extractor, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, wine cooler, fabulous corian worktops with concealed tower charging point, well-equipped throughout
- bedroom 1 </strong />- spacious master bedroom with king-size bed with elegant bedding, integrated wardrobes with shelves, large bedside tables with drawers, wall mounted storage cupboards, dressing table with chair, wall-mounted flatscreen LG TV offering catch up TV, luxury en suite shower room with walk-in mosaic tiled double shower, large wash hand basin with concealed drawer, mirrored cupboard with light over, WC and large heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - pretty twin bedroom with full-size twin beds with drawers under, reading lights, integrated wardrobe with shelves, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, mirror, wall mounted storage cupboard, wall-mounted flatscreen LG TV offering catch up TV
- bedroom 3 - stylish twin bedroom with full-size twin beds with drawers under, reading lights, integrated wardrobe, bedside tables with drawers, mirror, bedside cabinet with drawers, wall-mounted flatscreen LG TV offering catch up TV
- family bathroom - spacious and stylish bathroom with p-shaped bath with electric shower over, feature taps, large wash hand basin with concealed drawer, mirrored cupboard with light over, WC and large heated towel rail
- full-width bi-fold doors from the open plan living area leading to the large front terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs plus co-ordinating outdoor sofa, coffee table and luxury day bed
- sunken luxury hot tub on the front terrace
- gas barbecue
- side terrace with further contemporary dining table and chairs
- recessed ambient lighting
- steps down from the terrace leading directly on to the Warren
- ample parking for vehicles and boats at the rear chalet
- outdoor shower ideal for coming off the beach
- exclusive beach front location with steps directly on to Warren beach
- fabulous uninterrupted views of Abersoch, St Tudwals Island and Snowdonia beyond
- sunken luxury hot tub on large stylish front terrace
- front and side terraces with contemporary outdoor furniture dining table and chairs, sofa and day bed
- premium chalet with finest finishing and interior
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- underfloor heating throughout
- double-glazed windows and doors
- hi-speed WiFi included
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- families only
- no smoking
- sorry, no pets but please note the owners do bring a small dog to the chalet on occasion from the end of August to the second week of May of the following year
- the use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.3 mile from a shop
- 0.3 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.1 mile from the coast
Could not fault the property. Hoping to book again next year. Just outstanding.Andrew Moores - 16th May 2019
We loved N8 property. The location was amazing and we just loved to walk on the beach each morning. The house itself was top calibre and when the sun shone it was truly heavenly.Mrs H Thurlow - 23rd October 2017
Lovely property, with great facilities, in a fabulous location. Beds were very comfortable so we all slept really well.Mrs Lindsey Davies - 19th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...