- £545 per week
- £78 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Beach hut
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Fully refurbished, Mur Cwpwl is a lovely holiday cottage set in a beautiful rural location near Cilan headland with stunning sea and countryside views to Hells Mouth, Abersoch and Snowdonia beyond.
Mur Cwpwl is set on a smallholding and enjoys the tranquil rural setting close to Hells Mouth, Cilan Common and the Coastal Path, yet is within 2 miles of the bustling Abersoch village and its well renowned beaches, shops , restaurants and cafes.
With pretty coastal touches throughout, the property consists of a light and airy lounge with French door leading to the enclosed grass garden and raised decked patio, cosy kitchen with breakfast bar, modern family shower room and a spacious double bedroom and pretty twin bedroom.
Mur Cwpwl benefits from wireless broadband and welcome pets.
Beach hut at Machroes/Bwlchtocyn end of Abersoch beach available locally at an additional charge on request
French door leading to
- light and airy lounge with 2 comfortable sofas and coordinating chair, wall mounted flat screen TV with freeview and coffee table, wireless broadband
- fully equipped modern and cosy kitchen with electric oven and hob, extractor fan, larder style fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, small high level breakfast bar style table and 4 bar stools
- bedroom 1 - spacious master bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables, chair, dual aspect windows with views across the garden and countryside
- bedroom 2 - lovely twin bedroom with twin beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and chair
- family shower room - modern shower room with large shower enclosure and electric shower, wash hand basin, towel rail and wc
french door from the living area leading to
- raised front decked patio with patio furniture and views across the garden to the sea and countryside beyond
- enclosed front lawn garden with further bistro style outdoor table and chairs
- ample offroad parking for 2 cars/boat
- please note that Mur Cwpwl is located on a smallholding run by the owners with horses in the surrounding fields. There is also one further elegant double bedroom annexe available on site with a separate entrance, bookable direct with the owners.
- stunning rural location
- bed linen provided
- towels available at additional cost
- travel cot and highchair available by request
- wireless broadband available
- double glazed throughout
- beach hut available at additional charge
- The Cowshed also available on the same smallholding, sleeping 2
- central heating throughout (underfloor heating, solar panels and Air Source heat pump)
- electricity and heating included
- 2 small dogs welcome by arrangement at £35 per pet per week; payable to owner during your stay. For bigger breeds of dogs do give us a call and we can check with the owner.
- short breaks available
A lovely very clean and well looked after property in a beautiful location. We would be very happy to return here.