Morannedd is a truly exceptional holiday home with stylish interiors, captivating outside spaces and unrivalled sea and mountain views.
Lying on an elevated plot between Abersoch and Bwlchtocyn, Morannedd enjoys sea views over Abersoch and Cardigan Bay to Snowdonia beyond and views towards Garnfadryn and across the Llyn Peninsula.
The fabulous views can be admired from the large terrace with infinity glass, outdoor sofa and contemporary outdoor dining table and chairs. The terrace leads to a lower level grass garden ideal for children and with further dining table and chairs.
Internally, Morannedd is presented to stylish and exacting standards with 4 elegant bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms and a further en suite shower room. The feature open plan kitchen, dining and day room offers a great family social area and the large bi-fold doors roll back, blending the indoor and outdoor living space.
Morannedd offers many extras including WiFi and welcomes one well-behaved pet.
- rear entrance hall
- beautiful kitchen, dining and day room with stylish and sleek kitchen units, integrated gas hob, integrated grill and oven, under counter fridge and separate freezer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, ample cupboard space and large island unit and contemporary tiled floors, dining area with modern dining table and chairs and large sofa, large bi-fold doors opening onto large terrace with infinity glass, fabulous sea and countryside views
- family den/ lounge - cosy den/ lounge with multi-fuel burner, sofa and occasional chairs, TV with Freeview channels, countryside views to Bardsey Island
- utility room - rear room with washing machine, tumble dryer and belfast sink, storage space
- bedroom 1 - elegant master bedroom with king-size bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers, built-in wardrobe and en suite with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - modern bunk bedroom with two full-size bunk beds, wooden floors, desk and chair and chest of drawers
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bench seating area on the half landing
- bedroom 3 - pretty king bedroom with sumptuous king-size bed, bedside table, chest of drawers, occasional chair and hanging hooks, countryside and sea views from the dual aspect velux windows
- bedroom 4 - bright twin bed in the eaves with wooden framed single beds, bedside table with storage, desk with chair, countryside and sea views towards Bardsey Island, hanging hooks and small storage cupboard
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath in eaves with tongue and groove finishing, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- plenty of off-road parking for 3/4 cars and boat
- rear large decked terrace enclosed with infinity glass, contemporary outdoor furniture and far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond and to Garnfadryn and over the Llyn Peninsula, grassed garden with further outdoor furniture
- multi-fuel burner
- WiFi included
- stunning sea and countryside views
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full oil fired central heating included
- all bed linen provided
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- one pet welcome by arrangement and subject to a £50 per week charge
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 1.4 miles from a shop
- 1 mile from the nearest pub
- 1.4 miles from the coast
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|2nd June 2017 - 7th July 2017||£945.00|
|7th July 2017 - 21st July 2017||£1,525.00|
|21st July 2017 - 1st September 2017||£1,735.00|
|1st September 2017 - 8th September 2017||£1,040.00|
|8th September 2017 - 20th October 2017||£840.00|
|20th October 2017 - 27th October 2017||£935.00|
|27th October 2017 - 22nd December 2017||£840.00|
|22nd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£1,735.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
Just to say we have had a great week here. Best house we have stayed at in 35 years of coming to Abersoch. Please pass our thanks onto the owners and we would like to book the house next year.The Hill family - 25th August 2016
I would like to comment that the house was excellent, beautifully modernised and suited for holiday use. We had very good weather and the beaches were marvellous for the grandchildren and ourselves alike. Eating out on the decking with the view over the bay was an experience you don't often get in UK. I hope we can return sometime. The Crabtrees - 18th June 2016
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £23.95 per pe...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.